Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122
    Inevitable?

The Palace [Off-Topic] #17: Summer hiatus means we spec about GG..I mean, talk about other shows!

Gorgeous Aurora! :love: I want to go there now :lol:

falls from the skies

The Palace [Off-Topic] #17: Summer hiatus means we spec about GG..I mean, talk about other shows!

Well I'm more of a Brooke/Nathan & Lucas/Haley shipper, but I really loved LB.

Kiss of Death

Hanna and Spencer are my favs. And they got scenes together! ♥

I love the trailer. I think it makes all 'shippers happy! Woot!

pretty/reckless

tftnt

I haven't watched any of these shows you guys are talking about. Not even the OC. :blush:

STRAWBERRYFIELDS4

TFTNT!

I'm going to try and check it out.

JamieScott

I'm soo going to watch the Seth/Ryan vids tonight when I'm at home. :love: Thanks for the link! I finished the series yesterday finally, and Seth/Ryan are most definitely my favorite part about the entire show.

Kiss of Death

Despite getting off topic at times in some threads, it doesn't mean GG isn't always on our minds. Especially with the finale.

falls from the skies

tftnt! :hug:
    :lol: awesome title.

Her death was pretty hard on Ryan, and he had to through so many things. I just really like that Ryan never felt sorry about himself, and he wasn't so selfish. That's why I like S4 because Ryan smiles and laughs more.

Kiss of Death

Merlin finished S2. It starts S3 I think in Sept. But it's a British show so it has like 13 eps a season.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information