Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I love Obama 2

Why are people not outraged about how the Obama camp lied on Palin and set her up...

...in the investigation? It just show Hannity was right and people should be outraged. The Obama camp sent an army of people to Alaska to destroy Palin. They could find no dirt on her so the they set her up in a Dem. lead investigation that they claimed found her of wrong doing. Now, she has been cleared by a real board and the media and others are saying nothing about it. The voters should be outraged. Here is Obama, Chris Dodd and Barney Frank taking money from Freedie and Fannie for favors. While Raines and Johnson tainted the books, yet the investigation will not happen until after the election. But, they go and set Palin up and try to destroy her with the truth coming out too late. Obama's camp said they were going to get her in Oct. and it was going to be an October surprise. I just want to say thank you McCain and Palin for all your hard work and thank you to the good McCain supporters on this board for all you have done to save America. When I first joined this board Obama ruled it, but things sure have change. My father always said and I say this with a heavy heart this morning but I think it is in need of saying. " It is not the swift nor the Strong who wins the race but, the one who endures." God Bless America.

jonbjammin
    There were 16 members on the investigation panel, and 12 were Republicans... I would not call that a Dem lead panel. I am just saying, facts are facts.

Victory !
    Bag it, Tag it and put it in the freezer. Drag it out and regurgitate it in four years.

PammyO
    I dont know, they should be outraged. God Bless America!

Tatem
    Its one of the reasons why I feel the media should stay out of things. I really don't care who they are voting for and what they feel about them.They are a distraction and a funnel for lies to be told.

KIZIAH
    Give it a rest already. Palin abused her power as governor. That wasn't hard to "dig up".

army mom
    It is outrageous! I think Dems. are creating a diversion so that the focus isn't on his schemes and lies and his little dirty deeds.

Erich M
    I believe the committee that started the investigation, BEFORE SHE WAS PICKED TO RUN FOR VP, was a board of 4 Republicans and 3 Democrats. The Obama campaign had nothing to do with the investigation. And, yes, the MSM is covering the story. You should stop listening to Hannity. He's a college drop out who just spews right wing talking points for a select audience. He's not a journalist. He doesn't have a journalism degree.

God Bless EVERYONE.

MrNiceGuy
    1. that investigation was going on BEFORE she was picked for VP
    2. people were sent to Alaska to find out about Palin cause no one had heard of her. At all. Ever.
    3. I heard she was cleared of the charges before election day, so what's the big deal?

stackoladan
    Because she abused her power. She was found guilty of abusing her power, but she didn't do anything illegal. Furthermore, the board doing the investigation was BIPARTISAN. It was not a set up by democrats. And she is going to face another ethics case for charging the state travel expenses for her kids. Wow! What a maverick! She is part of the problem. McCain and Palin are NOT reformers, they are the problem. And it's so sad that you and others can't see through their BS smokescreen. And McCain had Freddie and Fannie in his pockets as well. Plus he has like 159 lobbyists on his campaign. Oh please your little rant is so pathetic because you are completely ignorant of McCain and Palin! Learn something will ya?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information