I have known this guy for over ten years now. We dated when we were young and he was my first everything, meaning sexually. Well we remained friends after we broke up for the last ten years. He got married and had children and so did I. Well now both of us are divorced and are raising are children alone. We both had very bad experiences with our marriages. So we had been hanging out quit a bit lately. And last weekend we went to a bar, I hadn't really drank since Feb. 09' . So to say the least I got hammered. The last thing I remember is being at the bar and when I woke up I was in his bed half naked. Some things started to come back to me but not much. So I had to leave his house in a hurry because I hadn't planned on staying out all night and my mom was watching my daughter. So when I got home I texted him if we had slept together he responded yes. We were suppose to do something the next weekend so I texted him and asked if we were still doing that and he responded yes, again. Then I texted him asking what last night was about, if we were just two drunk horny people or if it was something else. I told him that I liked him as a friend and maybe more and then asked what his thoughts were on it. He never replied. Ever since then I've tried calling him and texting him about other things like about taking the kids to chuckecheese and he will not answer. He always answered before I asked him about what happened that night, even if it was hours later he still would get back to me. It has been a week now. I am frustrated with him not answering and have all these crazy things in my head why he won't. I'm really upset because I don't want a ten year friendship to go down the drain. It wasn't like we hadn't ever slept together before. We remained friends then why not now? What should I think?