Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    GyRO
    GyRO
's Avatar

the REAL TRUTH about DB2020 "permanent unlock" by kukuruzer

SEtool always the best on SEMC and first.
    cruiser just forget it when dealing SEMC phones...why update to 07 for 90USD
    if you have SETOOL buy credits and unlock,unlock,flash,unlock,unlock....

SPUNLOCK cracker go back to your work cracked SETOOL & Cruiser coz
    you are the father of Sunday unlockeraaaass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Bottom line throw away your cruiser sn.06 and if you have setool buy credits
    unlock tested on DB2020.....dont gamble on copied go to tested solution

Mizar
    Mizar
's Avatar

Hehe, i am just smiling on your posts. You feel that SeTool crap is now touched by some real good and first solution. Btw. fLaser is lying when telling that Cruiser is copying things from SeTool crap. We would never copy something buggy, not original, ... We have our own solutions and if there is anybody older than 21 years, he will simply remember that we was always first with solutions and SeTool crap was always cloning.

People, stop crying. You all wanted us to release solution for DB2020. We spent a lot of time to make unlock via codes. If 90 EUR is too much for you, than you were not approved to ask us for any support. We are not somebody who lies to people by releasing "fUnlock" which will re-lock the phone after upgrading firmware. Laser can write anything to section where we cannot manage it. But truth is that he is simple thief and he was touched by our solution => his sales went rapidly down. Why? Because Cruiser's and Lead's solutions were always the best and we never let our customers in problems.

Check Setools strategy => "buy our logs, and if we decide that dongle is dead, we will not return you any money." Now SeTool customers, go and cry at laser. But Cruiser is and will remain the only best solution for Sony Ericsson mobile phones. All programmed and developed by Lead. No copies like SeTool crappy thing.

Go and buy Cruiser Plus, only than you will get real solutions.

BR,

Cruiser Team

SALIMUS
    SALIMUS
's Avatar

have tyo look nice i think that its cruiser+

pele1
    pele1
's Avatar

The_Laser have ALWAYS supported his tool... He have helped me many times in the past to 100% sucess with "Broken" phones....

Sooo i hope all stick to Se Tools the only tool for SE phones that work 100% all the time....

dr_aybyd
    dr_aybyd
's Avatar

what fred mean is give it free to that gadgets users and with no logs to buy...not totally free....hehehehehe..

..::: Naveed :::..
    ..::: Naveed :::..
's Avatar

My Vote Goes For Se Tool Coz Se Tool Is Standalone And Best For All Se New Models And I Wana Say Abt Cruiser Team U Shud Also Make Easier Way To Unlock/flash Phones With Cruiser Dongle I Hope Everything Will Be Possible With Cruiser For Their Users
    Cruiser Team Its Time To Do Something For Cruiser Users And Not For Making Money U Can Make Money Always But Cant Make *******rs........... So Think Abt That For Future

Br
    Naveed

mrfixit
    mrfixit
's Avatar

1st thank you laser for your statements to make me understand the situation better, 2nd SE market is big enough for all se tools and there is no need to argue between each other, I started with fighter then cruiser and soon cruiser + and also long time se-tool user and like both, cruiser for older SE and LG but use mostly se-tool, since its much easier and faster and saver for latest SE models.
    And I would not mind for an extra paid update for SE-tool, setool team deserve some extra money just as cruiser team is doing.
    maybe lazer could have a donation paypal account just as treo and htc forum has, I definately would donate some dollars, just to say thank you for great product.

mamo_mogon03
    mamo_mogon03
's Avatar

Yes very good Laser. Your impatience to this hackeroachessss lead and mizar uncover their secret of success behind. All their talents and status also known from us who used their perfect copy from your hardworks. And now they are not contented cheating and over pricing their copied product. Please tell us here if you can give us discount from our reseller in exchange with my(our) cruiser dongle(special discount) I have discontented with this cruiser when you post this exposy.

This ashole cruiser want to hook us.

Big hands to your gifted talent and skills LASER

It's time to leave this product grosser plus by lead and mizar.

mamo

SALIMUS
    SALIMUS
's Avatar

and if cruiser copy solution why setool dont have read code .????
    and why phone relocked and why why why why ?????
    br

cykada
    cykada
's Avatar

Mizar : IT ISN'T REPLY, AND IT ISN'T NEGATION OF ANY SETOOL PROOFS. I CLEARLY SEE NOW, THAT YOUR TEAM STOLED OTHER WORK.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information