Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    DaWizard
    DaWizard
's Avatar

.::Crack Applications Patch for 3.0 --- 4.0.1 without WiFi (No Software required)::.

@Rizwan

can you make a batch file that will add AFC2add to any iphone and ipod and ipad

it will be very much appreciated

thnks

commandoo
    commandoo
's Avatar

.::Crack Applications Patch for 3.0 --- 4.0.1 without WiFi (No Software required)::.

on iso4 iphone 3g jail broken with resnow

it hanged my phone so now performing a restore .........

jufong
    jufong
's Avatar

thats true mr ridwan
    that be easy if we use redsnow or custom for cract this
    is use black rain that eror

guerreiro
    guerreiro
's Avatar

Hello, I am a newcomer on IPhone things (just bought mine a 3GS 16G v3.1.3 - used to have a Palm) and would like one piece of advice from you (experienced ones).

I know nothing about unlocking it, and since the plan I have is good form me, I do not have the intention to do it, but I have one doubt (sorry if seems stupid question):

I have not even sync the apps I selected from this home page, but have downloaded some from this site here. As far as I know they are all cracked, right? So why when I select them to sync to my IPhone there is a "SALE" strap on it? Is there any other way to sync it directly into the phone without Itunes? If I sync the "SALE" ones, I will be charged? How do I proceed?

Some I tried did not work (as awesome notes), giving me back an error message. Can you help me?

Thanks for the help!! This site rules anyway

joe-25
    joe-25
's Avatar

yes it works for my iphone first install afc2add then run the patch apps of mr rizwan thats all enjoy installing application

ORACHI
    ORACHI
's Avatar

new update Patch_App4.bat no work for 3g os4;after rebooting iphone bloqued only aple logo

amber24paige
    amber24paige
's Avatar

Your post is amazing. From long time I search for this information. But I didn

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information