Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    dcg28052
    dcg28052
's Avatar

2G iPhone F.A.Q.

Hello Mr. Austin, I saw that you are on line, just need some help from you on the iPhone, I have run the downgrade process from 2.0 to 1.4, and it went fine, now it's still in recovery mode with error 1015 message on itunes window, I notices that it was successfully downgrade, how can I get it out of the recovery mode? I really appreciate, thanks.

fanbang
    fanbang
's Avatar

2G iPhone F.A.Q.

somehow. i find difficult to agree with you. anyway. i am happy to share if anyone asks.
    br

jajukhan
    jajukhan
's Avatar

2G iPhone F.A.Q.

i bought a brand new iPhone. Its unActive & locked. Do I need to connect it to iTunes first ? or should I directly use ZiPhone software to unlock it ?

Thanks

stanner_austin
    stanner_austin
's Avatar

2G iPhone F.A.Q.

@gshost77
    contact me on messengers.
    if we find solution post here.

noside_143
    noside_143
's Avatar

2G iPhone F.A.Q.

ohh jeezzuz guys...

for those with iphone 2g... if you don't want any problems on it... don't install 3.1.3 fw... OK...

easiest way to do it is... if your iphone is on 3.1.3 already... you should downgrade it to 3.1.2...

you can get it on this site... iPod, iPhone and iPad Firmware Download

and please don't be stupid and download any fw... you should download the one for iPHONE 2g 3.1.2... ok!

after which you downloaded the fw... go to itunes... hold SHIFT + press "RESTORE" button then look for the downloaded firmware... then itunes should restore your iphone... after which it will reboot... u'll get an error saying something about your iPHONE fw can't be installed... don't worry about it... as long as you can see that you iPHONE is in DFU mode or RESTORE mode...

then you download blackra1n... then plug your iphone... then press "MAKE IT RAIN" button.. then your iPHONE should work and already JAILBROKEN... install CYDIA afterwards

now on how to UNLOCK it so that you can use any NETWORK SIMCARD... go to CYDIA... search for BOOTNEUTER... then unlock... your DONE!!!!

::.::RAMJAN::.::
    ::.::RAMJAN::.::
's Avatar

2G iPhone F.A.Q.

@jajukhan... for driver first you need iTunes instle.... then make job with ZiPhone....

sherry1
    sherry1
's Avatar

2G iPhone F.A.Q.

this is really a nice website and i found some useful and informative material on it.

jajukhan
    jajukhan
's Avatar

2G iPhone F.A.Q.

I bought a new iPhone which was in-Active & Locked.
    I used Ziphone v3 using option DO IT ALL.
    but there is no "installer" application... i guess i need that in order to install 3rd party apps.

could some one explain & help please. cheers.

.:bono:.
    .:bono:.
's Avatar

2G iPhone F.A.Q.

plz can you step by step how to use BOOTNEUTER ?

br

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information