Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    datalife2000
    datalife2000
's Avatar

iPhone 3G , 3Gs And iPhone 4 Activation Without The Original SIM [video]Sherif Hashem

is not a spammer.. may be you are... lol...check here YouTube - iPhone Activation without original sim -)

next time right hand click and click "watch on youtube" spammer lol

GSMsurgeon
    GSMsurgeon
's Avatar

iPhone 3G , 3Gs And iPhone 4 Activation Without The Original SIM [video]Sherif Hashem

Becouse no need any video tutorial for activation sim..this video using dits activation sim...everybody know activation sim like org carrier sim..no secret or any trick for this useage..so this post absalutly useless

taariqmajid
    taariqmajid
's Avatar

i need a sim in us anyone selling?

AhmedOmarz
    AhmedOmarz
's Avatar

here is an example of what u should be looking for eBay India: DITS Phone Book Card (Store 1500 Contacts in 1 Card ) (item 280527777765 end time 30-Jul-2010 00:23:31 IST) and plz don't blame me if u can't find it , i m not the supplier

chrislhen
    chrislhen
's Avatar

yes correct there is no trick for that it says activate iphone without the original sim carrier but they use a special sim to activate...useless

mxkey lover
    mxkey lover
's Avatar

not work for me is there any sol

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information