Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    ..::shah_suhag::..
    ..::shah_suhag::..
's Avatar

Unlock and/or unfreeze Samsung Z??? phones (Z140/V, Z300/M, Z500/V, ZM60, ZV30, ZX10)

I just bought a Z500V Locked to Vodafone operator, and I need to unlock, but the bad luck is that it's "Freezed", so none of the unlock keyboard codes are accepted.

I have also just received the Furious Box 2 with all cables included, such as the SAM E810, E720, C100, E700, D500, Z107 (too big doesn't fit the Z500), etc.

Which cable should I use ? And how it should work ?

Thank you,

TS I just bought a Z500V Locked to Vodafone operator, and I need to unlock, but the bad luck is that it's "Freezed", so none of the unlock keyboard codes are accepted.

I have also just received the Furious Box 2 with all cables included, such as the SAM E810, E720, C100, E700, D500, Z107 (too big doesn't fit the Z500), etc.

Which cable should I use ? And how it should work ?

Thank you,

TS
    Hi ,

Man , u need Z130 Cable = Z500 Cable ( if u don't have one just make one by urself and here pinout

*SW* - u found it with FuriouS Samsung Unlocker Just select Z500 and short pin 2+3 i mean its some porc of Z105 ..

BestRegards
    FuriouSTeam
    Attached Thumbnails

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Morfeus
    Hi ,

Man , u need Z130 Cable = Z500 Cable ( if u don't have one just make one by urself and here pinout

*SW* - u found it with FuriouS Samsung Unlocker Just select Z500 and short pin 2+3 i mean its some porc of Z105 ..

BestRegardsto Moreos!!!
    do we need to use com1+usb with this pin out or not??

best regards
    FuriouSTeam u need cable for lg 8180 to unlock z500 i test it and it work with new driver for samsung driver zxxxHi ,

BestRegards
    FuriouSTeam

cable pin out r 100% ok tested by me,and for cable connector use the LG cable of 7050, 8110. and make ur own cable.i've made my own z130 cable according to the pinout posted by Morfeus,
    phone is reconized by windows XP , but unlock soft don't work or something is missing in pinout

sabrina.lewis
    sabrina.lewis
's Avatar

Unlock and/or unfreeze Samsung Z??? phones (Z140/V, Z300/M, Z500/V, ZM60, ZV30, ZX10)

how do u unlock a z500 or any fone if u dont have a com port????

armkbdotcom
    armkbdotcom
's Avatar

Using bluetooth or infrared port. But with using infrared port it can be locked back again in 10-15 days

Easy-Unlocker
    Easy-Unlocker
's Avatar

@infozohaib con Easy Unlocker box you can unlock and unfreeze.

http://www.easy-unlocker.net

Regards!

-minorKa-
    -minorKa-
's Avatar

Yeah, that trick should work. I never tested it 'cause I never wanted to and now I don't need it anymore. The reason I never used it is that it doesn't exactly unlock the phone; it works because there probably is a bug on the programming of the phones that makes them ignore the other type of network locking by auto-locking the actual SIM's network. So it's not the real unlocking of the phone; it's just a way of making the phone work with the SIM you want by locking the phone to the SIM's network with an different type of locking that seems to work by itself beside the other lockings. I'm also not sure that those codes remove "phone freeze" and I guess not because it's not their function to remove it (but it could also happen as it isn't even supposed to unlock any phone... just some, in some operators). It's an illusionall unlock, but for ocasional situations it's probably more usefull because it's quick.
    If anyone really wants to unlock and/or unfreeze the phone, it should do it the way I did and that it's explained above.

About the cable connector, I just said above that the person should have the proper USB cable for it's phone. I did not said which cable is, but I guess all the phones bring it in it's box (at least they should, just like mine).

vlada075
    vlada075
's Avatar

What about zv10? I have one frezzed and ustpro2. Anybody can help me?

aErOm
    aErOm
's Avatar

Hello to all Users in trouble with NEW SAMSUNG 3G phones, please take a look at EASY UNLOCKER section in this forum, this box have the full features you need for the Samsung 3G models and some more brands.
    Here you have some screenshot results of the box test:

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=357440

and here are full features:

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=357192

Best Regards too all and Enjoy !

bobselectrical
    bobselectrical
's Avatar

thank you minorka for the unlocking idea of the samsung z 140
    it works 100% no defeculties and like you said for every one on the forum
    you must use the data cable that comes with the fone otherwise it won't work thanks again minorka

yashtel
    yashtel
's Avatar

thanks but how to run this software

paklink
    paklink
's Avatar

what is final sluation for zx10 unlocking ?
    how to unlock it ??????????

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information