Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
    elna-F480
    elna-F480
's Avatar

F480 Java install without wap. Tutorial & software

I got this missing link part from another blog site, which is to got to control panel and modems then setup this part which would allow me to select a port.
    Now I am connect however the next step should show the phone section file tree to select the Gams/Java/exe, however no tree shows up when I click on the plus only shows the phone connected.
    How do I get this part now?

tprayush
    tprayush
's Avatar

i followed the instruction for F480 hoping it will also works for s7330,
    when i connect the phone with 'mass storage mode', no options comes in PORT dropdown box.

whem i connected it in pc studio mode , PORT drop down box has the option -COM3.

but when i go to connect in the file menu. it gives a warning msg as- unable to open the specified port !!

please help me to install dictionary, games & other softwares(.jar) is samsung s7330...... plz guide me with minute step by step procedures!!

thanx!!

Rabbi_215
    Rabbi_215
's Avatar

Thanks. It's working but can u tell me what is the operator code for Pre-configuration and what is it's function. After starting application there is a key bar in bottom, is there any way to hide this.

Miss_Guitar
    Miss_Guitar
's Avatar

Does anyone have the answer to some of the previous questions? I've read the whole thread but I'm still stuck.

I installed TKFileExplorer and stuff.. But when I try to connect with my phone, the port option screen is empty (so no COMxx). It doesn't help if I put my phone in any other port, doesn't help if I restart my phone, and it still doesnt work when I first plug in my phone and then open the File Explorer. My phone settings are like the ones suggested in the previous pages.. Phone connection is PC Connection (I get asked once my phone connects with my computer)

Please help me, I'm desperate for some new games on my phone, I'm bored with it but still got 10 months to go..

(phone = Samsung F480)

MasoudSAMSUNG
    MasoudSAMSUNG
's Avatar

Hi

chek this notes out:
    make sure motherboard drivers are installed make sure Samsung CMDA driver (3G gumi series driver) are installedconnect phone in PC Studio Modemake sure when TKExplorer runs, SAMSUNG pc Studio is run out and not works ( Go to Task Manager/Process and ther shouldn't be NSPAgent)If still face this problem, Get your application or Games that you want install here and i make them in FFS and u upgrade phone and use files

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information