Okay, where to start...My father-in-law lives with his Mother, which is my husband's grandmother. Well my father-in-law "Bob" is an alcoholic, he is on disability and does nothing but sit in the back yard. Well my husband's grandmother "Sally" is very sick right now so we have had to get all the legal things taken care of just in case something happens to her. Her power of attorney is her niece who I trust completely, she knows what she is doing and what not...anyway the main point of this question is...if something does happen to Sally, my husband gets the house and "Bob" doesn't. "Bob" can stay there as long as he wants or until he finds another home...the thing is "Bob" is unable to care for himself...what are we to do with him if something happens, he can be a very violent drunk and has a temper like I've never seen, he has no idea that my husband gets the house...I know that when he is told this *hit will hit the fan...he may tear the house up...what are we to do? This is my husband's father...we had plans to move down where "Sally" lives anyway and when get the house we had planned on fixing it up and living there...but of course "Bob" is in the way..."Bob" keeps sharing with us HIS plans for the house, like he's waiting on "Sally" to die...god it's going to be such a mess...

I need SERIOUS answers only please.... thanks...
**And just so you know "Bob" is drunk all the time, there is not way to have a civil conversation with him...**