Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Real Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

How should i react to a married bestfriend(opposite sex) talking about her first sex?

i was just chatting to her yesterday and she was like she ll tell me the next day after her wedding nite, how it went? am a virgin, she is one too . we are of the same age and she is getting married early. we've talked alot about anything and everything in our 4 yrs of friendship.i feel this issue is too personal to discuss, considerring our genders even though we are very close..how should i react when she tells me..
    i was just thinking of saying" yaay, u popped ur cherry! am happy 4 u " and change the topic.
    @mt75689, u got me wrong!! have u never heard of girl n boy being best friends?ive never had feelings for her , coz from the day i met her i knew that she wasnt the one for me.. she actually had something for me but got over it after i explained things to her

Real Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

How should i react to a married bestfriend(opposite sex) talking about her first sex?

i was just chatting to her yesterday and she was like she ll tell me the next day after her wedding nite, how it went? am a virgin, she is one too . we are of the same age and she is getting married early. we've talked alot about anything and everything in our 4 yrs of friendship.i feel this issue is too personal to discuss, considerring our genders even though we are very close..how should i react when she tells me..
    i was just thinking of saying" yaay, u popped ur cherry! am happy 4 u " and change the topic.
    @mt75689, u got me wrong!! have u never heard of girl n boy being best friends?ive never had feelings for her , coz from the day i met her i knew that she wasnt the one for me.. she actually had something for me but got over it after i explained things to her

Real Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

how should i react to a married bestfriend(opposite sex) talking about her first sex?

i was just chatting to her yesterday and she was like she ll tell me the next day after her wedding nite, how it went? am a virgin, she is one too . we are of the same age and she is getting married early. we've talked alot about anything and everything in our 4 yrs of friendship.i feel this issue is too personal to discuss, considerring our genders even though we are very close..how should i react when she tells me..?

Real Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Real Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

how should i react to a married bestfriend(opposite sex) talking about her first sex?

i was just chatting to her yesterday and she was like she ll tell me the next day after her wedding nite, how it went? am a virgin, she is one too . we are of the same age and she is getting married early. we've talked alot about anything and everything in our 4 yrs of friendship.i feel this issue is too personal to discuss, considerring our genders even though we are very close..how should i react when she tells me..?

Real Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Real Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Real Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Real Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Real Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information