Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    ..::Thanh_gsm::..
's Avatar

CX75 user code pls help!

I gonna t receive a SIEMEN CX75 from my customer which is locked usercode, any one have soluttion pls help me?
    I don't know which tool can be used and how to do.
    Best & regards

hacktek
    hacktek
's Avatar

CX75 user code pls help!

Usualy, I could respond to U like I alays do: Use the SEARCH button, and U will find the answer.... I don't like the lasy people, who search on Google, find this forum, and just post the questions without reading anything...
    I just make a little exception for U, because you're in my messenger list

1. Use a serial cable to upload ViperGSM_Java_ESN_Calculator into the phone, in Games folder.
    You can do it very easy with x65_VNavigator (Thanks, BB-Gsm!!!)

2. Run x65PapuaUtilsV079f, connect the phone to the cable, and play with SimulateSim feature, until U can enter into phone menu

3. Run the ViperGSM jawa on the phone, and wrote down the calculated HASH and ESN to a piece of paper.

4. Enter the calculated HASH in the coresponding field in PapuaUtils

5. Enter the ESN in coresponding field in PapuaUtils, like this:
    If ViperGSM calculate the ESN like this: AABB-CCDD, you must enter in Papuas the ESN in reverse, like this: DDCC-BBAA

6. press Calculate SKEY + BootKEY in PapuaUtils

7. press Calculate HASH + BootKEY from ESN + SKEY

8. Press Enter SKEY in phone, with phone powered on (PapuaUtils must display Phone in Factory Mode, All Open if all operations are successfull)

9. Press FREIA log in papuautils

10.When the program will ask you to save the LOG file, press CANCEL

11.Press YES when program asks for writing the blocks directly to phone, wait for program to write all blocks, and phone is unlocked!

All the programs you need can be found at My Website, in Download section, where you will find a link to My FTP Server. Search in Siemens section for all the programs that I mentioned here.
    The username for my FTP server:forum
    the Password for my FTP server:gsmhosting.com
    Good Luck, and Best Regards!
    P.S.: All these methods are described in this forum long time ago. I have learned myself ONLY from this forum. Just reading carrefully..

's Avatar

CX75 user code pls help!

Thanks my friend so much. I know this sollution but only for unlock network and not sure in unlocking usercode so I must post here. I'm very appriciate with your kind.
    P/S all thing on your server I downloaded for a long time. Except smth in rapidshare such as full flash SL75, v...v....

Tr0nAd0r
    Tr0nAd0r
's Avatar

CX75 user code pls help!

Try using the secuence *#0003*12345678# later of unlock network

The Joker reset all the codes to 12345678, i think that x65PapuaUtils do this too

OR

click in button [5121 Masters?] i think that this can work

's Avatar

CX75 user code pls help!

thanks you so much.
    Best & Regards

hacktek
    hacktek
's Avatar

CX75 user code pls help!

@ Tr0nAd0r
    Yes, PapuaUtils and Joker are made by the same great & smart man! (Thanks, Papua, for your work on Siemens phones!!)
    If U recalculate the keys in flash, the mastercodes are replaced by 12345678.
    If the phone was unlocked with PapuaUtils, U can use the sequence *#0003*12345678# for removing the PhoneCode. For Network Unlock U must use *#0000*12345678# ....
    When the "Recalculate keys in flash" feature is used, the program rewrites the mastercodes with 12345678... and enter the codes in phone, also. The result, phone is unlocked.

But when U want to calculate the mastercodes, without recalculating keys in flash, it will be taking a lot of time... The program make a bruteforce calculation from 00000000 to 99999999. Phone must be in FactoryMode... but it takes long time...
    The advantage of this master code calculation method is that the phone will be perfectly unchanged, and U can use again the PhoneCode without being afraid that someone will erase it without software.
    But U must enter the codes manualy for unlocking!
    Network: *#0000*Calculated_8_digit_Code#
    PhoneCode: *#0003*Calculated_8_digit_Code#

And another little trick: When I unlock Siemens phones with Papuas or Joker, I always release the SKEY, so I put the phone back in CustomerMode...
    Don't leave the phone in FactoryMode, so if the customer will go to another service centre with the phone, give more work to the man!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information