Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    denard
    denard
's Avatar

C60 Flash Problem

hello , i have c60 v27 when press on it flash on 1 second and off. i try to flash it after doing TP with SST 5.31 but it can't on, with joker 2.0.7; 3.3.3; 3.0.5 etc.. but still not on only blinking 1sec and off. i do all steps that can be possible with joker and sst but no way. i try it with freia 9;10;15 but it can't boot only "boot not accepted" with tp done or using boot mode "bootcore" or normal but can't communicate with freia only joker and sst but can't on. it is a problem of flash version? i put sw20 it dead but with sw27 it on/off. what to do?

dagos
    dagos
's Avatar

C60 Flash Problem

Hi,
    try to connect with Joker in the service mode. What message you receive it? Which cable you use it?
    dagos

denard
    denard
's Avatar

C60 Flash Problem

i'm use universal box with a rj45 cable.i thing that connect phone with joker in service mode is for contrast setting!! but phone is not yet at the stage brother. i always flash siemens phone and use joker for ste contrast when i have blue screm but now phone is just make 1sec in blue mode and off so yet yet coorect for set contrast. how to connect it with freai?

dagos
    dagos
's Avatar

C60 Flash Problem

Hi,
    to make connection to the Freia software you need DCA500 or DCA510 cable. I use DCA500 cable to make connection to the all E-Gold and X65 Siemens phones with the Freia;Joker, Papuautils, V-Klay and SST software.
    About to the Joker "Service mode", it is used to collecting information from your phone, not only to set the contrast.
    My oppinion is to find (or construct) one DCA500 cable (or use C55 data cable) and start Freia-> Unlocking Functions-> Direct Unlock no map is saved-> Use original IMEI. Your phone it is possible to start and after unlock it (if is necesarly) with the Joker software. I used this mettode manny, manny times (after maked fullflash with the Joker;Freia;V-klay or SST).
    Br,
    dagos

denard
    denard
's Avatar

C60 Flash Problem

thank i can't have that cable by now i'm going to try with c55 data cable i try as you say. but witch version of freia can i use? anyway i'm going to post you result. if i put mc60 can it boot phone on?

denard
    denard
's Avatar

C60 Flash Problem

this is a log of that phone but until now the same result what to do?

dagos
    dagos
's Avatar

C60 Flash Problem

..uhh!
    Again fullflash problems
    Download from http://rapidshare.com/files/44803335/C60.rar , flash the fullflash file with Joker, after open Freia (15 or 18) ->Unlocking Functions-> Direct Unlock no map is saved-> Use original IMEI. Try to open your phone, normaly will start. For unlock, use the Jocker unlock procedure (recalculate all keys).
    Post the results....
    Br,
    dagos

dagos
    dagos
's Avatar

C60 Flash Problem

..you have the link for the others C60 fullflash files for Joker:

http://www.gsmsimlocking.com/Gsm/index.php?dir=Joker_UnOfficial_Support/C60/

user : gsmsimlocking
    pass : freefornow

Br,
    dagos

denard
    denard
's Avatar

C60 Flash Problem

sorry i have try that flash files but still the same result phone only blinking
    may be phone have problem!!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information