Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    David1953

Bell TV 2010 New Channels discussion

As a returning Bell TV subscriber (switched to another supplier for roughly a year), I am very happy with the additional channels Bell has added in the past year, especially HD ones. The selection is far more than my previous supplier, and I am just getting adjusted to the new channels I did not have before. (Golf HD, AMC-HD, TCM-HD, and the two new Movie Network HD channels)

Since this thread is about new channels that one would like to see added, I will put in my two cents and mention History HD, CBC Newsworld HD and Spike HD as three at the top of my list.

Even though I did have Speed HD with my previous provider, it is not a high priority for me right now with Bell, since I never watched that channel.

Boca Junior

Can't we just discuss NEW CHANNELS? Surely the "value" and "marketing" issues are for another thread.

dirtroad

I would like to see it replaced with the NASA channel, or even better NASA HD.

kevman_101

I'm waiting for Speed HD very badly. I can't believe they haven't had it yet. My parents are hooked with Shaw and have Speed HD and it's incredible. I kept saying to myself Saturday and Sunday how freaking sweet it would of been watching every hour(I missed an hour total of coverage)of the Rolex 24h in HD.

I could tell I was missing out when I watched the X-Games on TSN2 HD. Watching the replays in Mega-Mo was a treat for the eyes.

reidw

WSBK 296 now active on my receiver. I've had Family 1 for the past three years. Didn't have to ask for WSBK. Next question. What does WSBK offer that makes it worth having? Anything stupendous?

Note: Animal Planet is still not active (really don't care one way or the other). I'm on the old News & Learning 1. You'd think by now Bell would just say what the heck and give it to everyone. Having to ask for it is just plain stupid.

Roman Centurion

I know Drive-In is going, but I haven't heard about Sex TV yet. I'll have to look it up.

haystack

Bocca as you pointed out in post 205 the subject matter is pretty thin. I don't think expanding it to cover how new channels are presented is too far from the intent of the thread .

jayoldschool

Is CNNi (international) new? Channel 511. I have always enjoyed this channel when I travel, and had wished we got it. Looks like we do now!

djblue

Are the olympic channels only available in Ontario?

Available to residential customers in Ontario, where access and line of sight permit. A fee in an amount not to exceed 1.5% of your monthly Bell TV charges shall apply to fund Bell's contribution to the CRTC's Local Programming Improvement Fund. See Bell.ca/LPIF. Early termination fees apply. Subject to change without notice. Taxes extra. Other conditions apply. (1) Based on new account with the purchase of one HD PVR and one HD receiver. TM

DT1

Will be in SD & HD

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information