Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Q

Leaving ExpressVu or got a Rant then post it here!

Thanks DJ.

Damnit

I got a letter if Feb...that said I would not be charged the extra $3 for the remainder of the contract....mind u mine expired the beginning of May...

Nemnoch

There will also be a price guarantee adjustment on your bill as well.

Nem, who says read the whole bill

EVUCSR

I'm sure there's alot more to the story then that. Bell CSR's don't tell subs to go "search the buy and sell ads" when their dish is damaged. And any sub who can think, wouldn't take that for an answer. I'm guessing here, but you probably wanted one of the deals offered to new subs and were refused. Pretty much the nature of this business.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Bell doesn't care about customers. That's the bottom line. They only care about how much revenue they can bring in. What? They already made billions of dollars off of us peons? So, they want to make trillions so that they can take over the world. Mwahahahaha. It's part of their evil plan, so every penny counts.

The only time Bell will ever do anything for you is when some other company comes in and treats you like a decent human being. Then, and only then they will too just so you don't leave them. It's like a relationship where the guy is a meanie to his wife. He hits her and doesn't give her gifts for Christmas or her birthday. Then when she threatens to leave you will hear, "Honestly honey I've changed. I will never treat you that way again. Please don't leave me. It will kill me if you do."

Bell has that mentality. Right now they feel they are in control. To them, you are nothing more than a mere sucker. If enough of you start to leave Bell they will start buttering you all up because they know most people are foolish enough to fall for it.

This is how they stay in business year after year. People forgive and forget easily. If Bell offers them 2 cents off that is what they focus on. They don't focus on the fact that Bell has ripped them off for years on end. NOW they are giving me 2 cents off. That's what counts to most people.

Myself, I will never have another dealing with Bell. I signed a 2-year contract with them for cell phone service. They have changed my plan several times without telling me, and each month since May 2004 my bill has been coming with a different dollar charge - always higher and always in their favour. My contract expires in December 2005. At that time I will have nothing more to do with Bell. I don't care how sweet their deals are. They've done this to other too, and others have left them. All of a sudden I'm seeing TV commercials "No hidden fees. We tell you exactly what you are paying up front, unlike those other guys."

Yeah, now that 50% of their cell phone customers have left, they are giving us empty promises again. I wonder how many will fall for it THIS time.

dirtyjeffer

to get your problem resolved...haven't you ever had to say "Pardon?" to your wife...sometimes, things get overlooked, and people forget, or make mistakes...a simple reminder will probably do the trick.

Damnit

Disconnected bell last month, gave them the 30 day notice, GUESS what arrived today,,,,thats right the bill, took another 30 minutes on the phone to get someone to say don't worry about it.....lets wait and see if this goes to collection!

Nemnoch

They should definately take it back. If I were you I would return it and then, if you still want the service, call 310-BELL and order it over the phone. They will be able to get you a duedate.
    If you don't still want the service, reutrn it and there shouldn't be any problems.

Nem, who can't believe your misfortune

reneritter

I cancelled my service with Bellvu.express as of yesterday because of their attitude and the way they treated me as a customer! I had the service in my RV which ofcourse I only use in the summer time, in fall I use their "Vacation policy" which puts my service dormand for the winter months and re-instate it in May by calling them and asking to re-activate! I have been doing this for several years with no problems or hazzles, exept this spring they sent me a bill saying my service had automatically been restarted in April and I owed $ 59.60, I tried to reason with them, explaining that the service was indeed seasonal and had been for many years, however to no avail! 'either pay or hit the road' is literally their attitude, I did the latter!
    Now they have advised me that besides the $ 59.60 I also owe for one month of notice, the email I got threatened with collection should I decide not to pay this amount including service charges!
    I tried to tell them that instead of antagonising a client maybe they should put some efford into trying to retain a client, however this to fell on deaf ears!
    With the only company in Canada who supplies a service useable in an RV, they realize they can get away with this kind of attitude, which leaves a person with little choice but to take their BS over the phone and literally put up and shut up! When is our Government going to stop this kind of protection of a multi national and open up the market to some healthy competition? I am sure if Direct TV was available in Canada, Bellvu would indeed smarten up in a hurry!

dirtyjeffer

no, they don't swap units out during your rental period...when you rent a unit, you must rent it for at least the minimum term of your contract (usually two years).

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information