Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: "

Roman Centurion

"&#-6164;a carte" packages

Wow.

I'm surprised Teletoon Retro was your dealbreaker.

I think most people would be surprised to see it listed in the Favourites.

Panache70

Stereomike, looks like you have your answer.

Shaw & Shaw Direct.

That should involve new equipment and installation of new dish.

Guess you have to weigh the costs of changing to Shaw vs. paying a little more with Bell each month...

julie_rose_

"

same thing with gsn. the only way to get gsn(a channel that grandpa loves), is to take best of the best. non even

Real Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

The WEB page info (and design) has changed since the date the snapshot was taken on Jan 31st (note that the offer started actually on Feb 1st...). The current web page info matches pretty much the info from the brochure (which basically is the same as the pdf file from an earlier post..) However there are still discrepancies between these two...The most flagrant one, at least the one that I found, is "The Favorites" package that contains 12 channels on the Web and 20 channels on the brochure ... I've been trying for hours (without success though) to get a clear answer from a few Bell CSRs and supervisors about which version is the correct one...Nobody has any clue !!! I will find out tomorrow when I have my dish installation scheduled... I am planning on holding the activation of my 2 receivers (new subscriber) until they give me a clear answer... Overall is a big mess at Bell with regards to this offer or, better said, I think this is the general way of doing business in this company.. Funny thing, I got 3 different quotes for the dish installation from 3 different CSRs... None of them was right, it turned out in the end that what was mentioned on the Web site was the correct one...

Panache70

Yes, I was only able to view my account under the new platform after I subscribed to it over the phone with BellTV.

Stereomike

No way in hell I'm going back to Star Choice! $700 for an HD PVR? DVI output? I'll just have to live with the facts that I'm an uncommon customer and TSN is the bread and butter of Bell TV.

Headbored

you can add up to 10 channels to the 30 a la carte at 2$/channel

so for 40 channels 42$ plus the favorites package is 47$ for 59 channels total. 60 if you have hd cnnHD

julie_rose_

for sextv it is true it will become w-movie.

Panache70

That's funny because I just got off with an online CS agent who had no clue what the hell I was talking about when I asked about Best of the Best for Quebec customers.

It seems they know about the A La Carte 30, and the Bilingual Top 40 but nothing about Best of the best.

Maybe it is just a channel listing... but it would be strange to give it a title like best of the best followed by a grouping of all the theme packs that are available.

More questions for CS on the phone tomorrow...

mtlscream

"

About the

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information