Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Sammy740

Bell ExpressVu Retentions?

Yes. I work at Bell and I messed up when calculating.

I will be paying $36.95.

Good thing SKYDISH reps don't know I get 35% off my programming or I would have never been able to pull off the consumer deal. Installed yesterday and now have 5 tuners coming into my home with an extra available if I add another 9242 in the future.

I love OasisHD, TreasureHD, and EquatorHD.

VuPoint was my installer and I watched him while doing it to make sure he did a good job. I get a lot of complaints about VuPoint from customers but he was very professional, didn't leave any mess, and even let me keep my old dish so I can sell it.

Brent1085

sorry I wasn't clear.I keep the 9200,it's just over 2 years old.

Ex Agent EV

In the case of a death the account is cancelled as soon as Express Vu receives the death certificate. The 30 days policy doesn't apply. Also as soon as they receive the death certificate they are ale to transfer the equipement if requested

dosborne

Nobody can say for sure. If you aren't ready to leave then the choice is harder. If you really are prepared to leave, then see what happens. Seems pretty low though compared to what others seem to get.

Personally, unless I was actually leaving, I wouldn't go this route. If I was actually leaving, no offer would be good enough.

dhmesa

I am "renting" a 9242 (actually free rental that runs out at the end of the year) and now I want to buy one at $299. Been a loyal customer for over 10 years. Even willing to sign up for 2 years if I have to. Looks like the only way is to cancel and join again. No wonder everyone hates Bell and is dropping them like a hot potato any chance they get (home phone, wireless, TV , Internet, whatever).

Did you have to pay $599 and get $300 in programming credits or did they just charge you $299 directly ?

Playin TV fan

My mother who has Videotron was price increased lately, I think that the increase was less then the BEV price of 4$. Rogers according to one of the notes posted on the site got price increased too and Cogeco as I could see in the Cogeco forum got preice increased too.

Woudn't that makes most of the major TV provider?

Dante.Xaiver

I got about a year left on my contract i think cant i just phone them up and say hey shaw is offering to buy me out and give me a hdpvr for free and ask them what do can to do keep me as a customer because i love bell expressvu so much wink wink

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

The CSR told me it would show up as a credit on my next bill after the install. I assume it is a deposit for having to send out a tech to do the receiver swap?

haystack

Any deal for your 9200 gets them off the hook when they go mpeg4. You have to guess if you will be offered more or less down the road "Good Luck"
    Thanks for the option of purchase for $300 after 12 months I think I will try to use that when my free 12 month 9242 rental runs out.

dosborne

Most of the time they make that offer for a 9242 rather than the 6141, so you can likely do better.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information