Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    Angelfish

Animal Planet on News and Learning 1

Reading this thread and working from home today I decided to check my TV to see if I get these channels. I did a check switch first and..........525 does not come in for me 123 is a no show (just like the Habs ) and 863 is also blank. I guess Bell doesn't want us to see the disaster that is the Habs this season. If they open that channel up on May 1st the boys should be playing golf by then. (Yes I'm a bitter Habs fan)

haystack

looks like it was the CSR that made the mistake.

tatatatoto

Tonight I saw on the Bell's website that Animal Planet moved from Family 2 to News and Learning 1. I don't subscribe to Family 2 but I subscribe to News and Learning 1. I checked on my television and I don't get Animal Planet so I called Bell Tele. The guy on the phone tell me that this is an error on the website. Do someone know if it is an actual error of if subscribers to News and Learning 1 will get Animal Planet soon?

It would be cool to get Animal Planet!

soapfan

i change my programming on the 20th of may, and i have news and learning 1, and do not get animal planet. is it normal?

haystack

Bell cracks me up Sounds like they are billing reps in training.
    The changes will happen May 1.

haystack

I just spoke to CSR on phone he indicated customers with SD theme sports 1 have to call in and get their theme reactivated to get RDS on May 1. Those with HD sports will get RDSHD,the reactivation has to do with grandfathered packages. #123#863

Animal Planet for news & learning subs you should call if you don't now get it as it started April 17.#525

jayoldschool

Choose "cancel your service" when you call. Then, enjoy speaking to someone in Canada

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Heya,

Thought you all should know, I just got off the phone with Bell. They would not tell me when Animal planet was exactly added to News and Learning 1.

I finally told them in no uncertain terms for the inconvenience of dealing with having News and Learning 1 and no animal planet, they owed me money. It basically came down to me politely telling them that I'd pull all bell from my house including the cell phone, landline and the satellite if they did not give me my $7.50.

Their excuse was that I needed to call them to activiate Animal planet even though I already have News and Learning 1.

That bothered me even more was that the first person we talked to this evening outright lied to us about animal planet JUST BEING ADDED.

ARGG

End of Rant.

I highly suggest everyone call and get some money credited to their account.

I should not have to go online to find out programs that have been added. I spend enough money on Bell.

magleamin7

so is this something that a existing subscriber will have to call c/s and get them to change or should it automatically change on the guide

jovini

Did everyone end up calling to get animal planet? I'd prefer to do it online but it doesn't let me change news & learning 1 on the web site.

I dread calling too... I think I need a PIN and don't remember mine

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information