Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    HDTV101

Official 3200 Thread

Mines been trying for 2 weeks to take the 108 download... so I was really happy today to see it was V108 today! Now ITV and caller ID are working for the first time since I got this 3200 receiver over a year ago!!!!!!!.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Official 3200 Thread

It has 2 tuners which is great for someone who wants to record to a vcr or dvd recorder. It has a new interface and menus. It does have some bugs that should be worked out in the next firmware release.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Official 3200 Thread

I had major issues with my 3200 for the longest time... It would lock ona channel and not change... It would say that it had changed but it never really did...
    Also Tuner 1 would not have a signal and get stuck at transponder 1 when trying to aquire signal.... and it work like 2 hours previous.
    I turned off Program updates and Guide Updates...
    So I have to update the guide Manually every couple days... But have not had any problems with Tuner 1 not working since I did this! Or the channel get stuck...

So I am leaving it like this till I hear they have resolved any of the issues.... Great product if it worked..... I have it hooked up to my DVD recorder and TV!

Love it!

CW

AndreGT6

Official 3200 Thread

Mine is trying for 108 and locking up.

Spoke with BEV and they said tune both tuners to 198 before midnight and leave it off.

I'll check today when I get home.

A.

ABL

Official 3200 Thread

Are you using RG59 cable? This will sometimes happen if you are using regular RG6 coax cable.

HDTV101

Official 3200 Thread

I guess that

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Official 3200 Thread

2 tuners? That is interesting...

Would it mean that I could use one tuner to watch a program in the living room for example and the other tuner could be used by someone else to watch a different program in another room?

If so, is the remote control a UHF type allowing going through the ceilings and walls?

HDTV101

Official 3200 Thread

wow my 3200 finally update to V104 today!!!! It's been trying to for the past 2 weeks. I would always find it hung while trying to take the update. It must have attempted the update 100 times before it finally got it right. Anyway the Caller ID is now working

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Official 3200 Thread

There is new firmware coming for the 3200 in a couple of weeks. It appears to be a major upgrade which will repair most of the problems and enable the caller id and ITV. V104 is in a testing phase.

White Water

Official 3200 Thread

To force an update on the 3200, I find that if you slect "point dish" and the signal is displayed, then turn the receiver off, it then starts the update process within about 10 seconds. Leave the TV on so you can watch it's progress. This doesn't mean that it will take the update, but at least you can try to force it.

Also, noticed on the "point dish" screen that you can now select one of the two inputs to display the signal level. This option was greyed out in V103, but is now available in V104. No need to run back and forth between TV's #1 and #2 to check signal levels! What will they think of next?

WW

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information