Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
    alienc

Bell TV: Price increase again?

I got this at the bottom of my e-bill notification:

( I logged in and didn't see anything pointing out what the change is, $40 a month for basic is too much for me so if they think they can increase it more I'll switch to someone else or go without all-together )

Important notice: Your Bell TV monthly fee is changing.

Please log in to view further details.

Please do not reply to this email.

J in KW

I'd like to know that as well. I have no contract, own all my own receivers and have been a customer for 7 years.

6 themes TMN and HD. $5/month

Yet some with HD extra, 7 themes, TMN, and HD old only gets a $2 increase! WTF?

despe666

I recently received a postcard telling my how much they loved me and wanted to give me 60$ in PPV credit. Only when I visited the link they gave did I realize that I had to sign up for 3 more years to get it. Thanks but no thanks.

Garboplex

Are you kidding? This just means more money for Bell. Why would they pass the savings to us?
    Be sure to let them know that their outsourced cs sucks, every chance you get.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

My bill showed a $ 5.00 increase, looks like the $ 3.00 reduction for the movie network with 6 themes is gone, and now cost $ 19.00. Sorry bell we also will be ''downgrading''

cablecanada07

what? i'll change too if its goes up to much. its already expensif but many people told me to stay with bell tv to see what's going to happen with their new sat. but if goes up more, too bad.

Lindsay649

Did get a notice with my E-bill that the monthly rate would increase in January by $4. No other explanation. Did sent an email asking about the increase and received a reply from the other side of the world stating that my monthly bill was reviewed and they could not find any increase and that I should be more specific. I find the reply amusing at the very least.

reidw

Could the number of receivers be the deciding factor in the size of a subs' increase?

superagent

bell`s existing customer are being called to renew their contract. an offer is also made based on your monthly bill, the time you have been a customer. a 7 year customer will have more then a 2 year customer.

travisc

Anyone see on that new pricing brochure what Leafs TV costs? And I assume if you want the Max package at $95, and want all 13 mainstream English themes, it's another 5 bucks for the 13th?

I like their comparison to cable... PVR with expandable capacity, and 30s commercial skip... That works pretty well on my cable PVR, dunno about yours.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information