Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    TheSteve

$60 PPV, 25% off Receiver, 6mo rental, or $40 credit for 2yr renewal offer letter

I received the same letter, I'm in the Vancouver area. The offers aren't really too exciting for a 2 year commitment. I haven't been under contract since 2006.

I did cancel once and signed up again 3 months later, same address. Got a much better deal...

kingb71

$60 PPV, 25% off Receiver, 6mo rental, or $40 credit for 2yr renewal offer letter

I received the letter via email, & the link wouldn't work when I clicked on it.
    I feared by clicking on it that would signal my acceptance of a new contract (Bell pulled that on me once before with Sympatico).
    I just want a deal on a 5900 PVR. Is that so much to ask?

Lindsay649

My reading of this promotion is that it only applied to people who are renting their equipment or on contract. If you own your equipment.....you are on your own! (Somehow I think this is gramatically incorrect)

kingb71

Which I do, but they're willing to give me 25% off $300 for a 5900 PVR, yet you can buy refurbished ones for $149.
    There is something wrong with their web page too, I'm stuck in an endless sign on loop.

Great White North

I own my eqquipment and got the offer in the mail

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information