Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    i hate tv

Have you received a new Smart Card from Bell?

I'm sorry to hear that
    I really wasn't knocking you, but I'm sure you shake your head at how little some coworkers know about the product they are providing. Techs like you should be encouraged to use your knowledge of the technology to help customers, instead of stifled for not up selling enough, or spending too much time helping a customer. Unfortunately, it sounds like there are other employees/installers/managers/etc like you, who are finding work less than enjoyable due to the policies of Bell. Please continue to help out in here, but be careful of what you say, as another member (former Bell CSR) had some problems due to comments made here. You will take alot of heat from members, as when we, as customers feel we have been wronged, we want to complain, and Pro Bell people will get an earful
    I guess its human nature (I'm guilty of it too)
    I hope you had a big glass of water before bed, so your hangover won't be too bad this morning

Harryhoo

I don't have my cards either. It may depend on which receivers you have. One of the last receivers updated with the required software was a 5200. I have a 4700, 5200 and 9200 receivers.

G22

Just received 4 cards today. I have 2 x 3100, 1 x 4100, and 1 x 6100. One of those 3100's was replaced with the 4100 b/c it was acting up, so got one extra card I guess.

jwt873

I got a card for my 9200 today and I was surprised to also get a card for my old 5900 that has been off subscription and collecting dust in a closet for almost a year now.

i hate tv

I would just wait, as I remember hearing that replacement cards are around $100....
    It doesn't make sense, seeing as you can buy another receiver for the same price, but I heard this is done to combat piracy ???

tdti1

This whole thread is about the N3 card, not sure if there are other type cards to be issued, unless N3 has been hacked already but I have not heard of it.

Pinza

Got my Cards today, for the 9200, 5200 and 3100.

No card sent for the 3200, which is on my account but suspended.

Not going to risk putting them in until AFTER the olympics are well and truly over.

Sybok

We are in Ontario and have not received any card swap info. We have a 3500 which is 10 years old and the software version is E513, which appears to not qualify?

dm_4u

No cards here...
    1-9200
    1-6100
    2-3100

merve04

People are still able to hack bev's signal as they are broadcasting with N2 and N3 in the stream, but once they shut N2,, youll probably hear alot of cries from ppl no longer catching bev for free for oh I dont know 6~8 month?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information