Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I just don

granduncle

I just don

Wher is this "sky is falling" coming from?
    N4 hasn't launched yet, nobody knows how long it will take for BeV make use of it - and we are talking about leasing or not N5?
    C'mon...

I_Want_My_HDTV

I just don

The key words here are "up to." Dish has applied for permission to use "up to" 32 transponders in the US. That's common practice, even when only 16 have been acquired, as is the case. Any speculation on EV or Industry Canada giving away the other 16 is just that, speculation. In the long run, Dish or EV will be better off acquiring new slots that provide a full 32 transponders. That may still happen.

BTW, EV and Canada have not lost any space to the US. EV is simply subletting 16 TPs at 72.7. Most leases end or can be terminated prematurely.

nicohockey9

I just don

I think, that bell will sell to someone, who knows who at this point.... All I can say is that im pretty sure Bell is not exiting the television buisness, I believe they are going to seriously start thinking IPTV at this point, and they are going to start putting alot more focus on there Mobitlity service.

reidw

I just don

Granduncle, the Internet is a great tool for information but it does have one huge problem. Once a rumour starts, especially one with a negative spin, everyone tends to chime in as if the rumour has already been confirmed. Before long everyone believes it. This leads to the panic/unjustified looking for the worst case scenarios that are prevalent on most on-line discussion forums. It is like living in a world of Chicken Littles where the sky (new satellite, government program, environment, oil supply, you name it) is always falling; a world run not on evidence/facts but by fear.

(Sorry for being off-topic but I felt this had to be said).

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information