Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    haystack

How to deal with BEV billing errors

Your credits have not been applied because it takes Expressvu up to three month to processes one.
    Retention is authorized to give credits , CSR ask for a credit to be authorized. You being with express for 5 months you might not get much from retention as you most likely have 19 months to go on a contract.
    To take more than 6 months to get your first bills straighten out is par for this course.

I actually just looked at the contract the AEV keeps mentioning. The funny thing is there is no mention anywhere about the actual rental costs. The receiver and smart card numbers are recorded there by the installing tech, my contact info, address, etc. But in the line where it is suppose to list my cost it is left blank. So I guess one could argue in that case that since I signed the contract and this info was not wrote in there at all, maybe both my 4100 and 6100 should be free rental.......hmmmmm

Diento

JUst revised my bill on the bell website, and behold they did put some of my credits back around $125! Wow miracles do exist... hehe; I'm at a cr now;but still missig around $100 more...

Diento

Funny its Expressvu that takes more 6 months to process a credit; when shaw does it from one bill to another... and, they dont screw up as much as bell.
    If Shaw wasnt having so many issues with their signal atm; I would just switch again to them... and swallow the cancelation fee from Bell; most likely I'll cancel Bell next year though. Hopefully for 2009 BEV will have my bill straightened out in order for me to say goodbye.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information