Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Ex Agent EV

How to deal with BEV billing errors

CSR's don't set up the account...we have a departement called New Buisness and I belive they are the one, if not it's Direct Sales, who are setting the account. Stop blaming CSR's all the time... We are the departement in the compagny that I feel does the most (billing, programming change, move, tech 1-2), we won't go and do Direct Sales or New Buisness job

Ex Agent EV

In the end Brooker have cancelled the HD receiver and the HD pack?

By the way, if the agent just removed the receiver and the HD pack, with no other steps, I doubt that the charges will get corrected.

In that case to be able to correct the billing charges agent should have opened a billing form and make a request.

To be honest I never had such a case personally. I had a situation once where the client had a 6100 and was being charged for a 9200...I opened the billing form, made the request and client was, on the next bill credited retroactively for the extra charge and was from then on billed the 10$ he should have instead of the 20$ he was...

A part which I found frustrating is that we are not able to do any follow up on our cases unless we write down the client's number. The system only saves the info of the last 16 files you dealt with... If I have a compicated case and spend 30-45 mionutes calming down the client, going to get info at helpdesk, tech, then make let's say a credit request advising the client that if accepted she will see whithin 3-6 weeks if I don't write the lady's telephone number I would not be able to go look up her account and see what happened. If her credit got refused I will never know. If we were to receive automatic notification when a credit is refuse, with the reason it has been we then could do a follow up, see if we could request somewhere else, or notify client if found not eligible for it.

Ex Agent EV

CSR's don't sell the system. He either spoke to one of our outsourced telemarketing center, or to a Multi Product Center solution...

CSR's don't make any outbound calls...

In my experience a contract / piece of paper from BEV isn't worth the cost of the ink used to print it. In the end, they will do whatever they feel like doing. The kicker is that you may well get many different answers depending on the people you speak with. So, I'd recommend you call back to speak to a different person if the first person doesn't side with you. Squeaky wheel principle kinda thing!

Who knows, maybe your next invoice will have the corrections (I can't for the life of me see that happening but...).

I_Want_My_HDTV

If the 6 month credit was for the 6100 rental, I would say the rental is payable (or the credit repayable.) If the credit is for 6 months HD, it is debatable. How long does EV provide to make billing corrections? If a limit (say 3 or 6 months) is stated then I would say that applies to EV as well (and likely so would a judge.) (Many statements and accounts have such limitations.) In any case, this is EV's mistake. EV is in the habit of giving away months or even years in free receiver rentals these days. I don't see why a credit cannot be given in this case. After all, if the customers doesn't think the 6100 is worth $3/mo, why should they be billed for $10/mo?

haystack

Brooker are you staying with expressvu or leaving?

Ex Agent EV

Like in any other compagnies, you will get some good and bad service when clling Express Vu...it depends on who you get on the phone!

In most cases you get good service...but the people who gets good service are not the one who comes on this forum. People comming on this forum are a minority who have bad experience with the compagny

No, CSR's do not send any correspondance to clients other then programming guide throught a pre-written form. I is possible that I may make spelling mistake, if you read other threads I said previously that I was French. I speak English fluently, with almost no accent, but writing it is another thing. It would most probably be the same if I would ask most of you to writ in French.. I also have a problem with my computer where when I go on internet forums I sometimes type a response and some letters of the word i'm typing won't appear on the screen even if I did press it. It's really annoying, if someone has an idea on what causes it and how to solve it would be appreciated.

Ex Agent EV

I hate tv you are also comparing 2 different things...a new client might not fully be aware of the cost he would end up paying once activated, but a client who already has ativated the service received a programming guide, on which all equipement charges and packaes are stated. Also if he added that receiver after is original activation, that's about the only thing, besides the rental certificate cost, that we mention to the client

It is suppose to be cancelled (HD) on Sept 8. I will deal with the billing error after that I guess.

Ex Agent EV

Funny how their system screws up sometimes...

There is a guy I know that got a rental 5900...it was installed by the tech, on the original installation along with a purchase 9200

The rental charges for the 5900 never appeared on his account and when he called to change the 5900 to a 9200 he was told he owned it...but he never paid anything for it!!! Thanks BEV a gift of 300$. He sold the 5900 200$, he is a happy men and rented a 9200

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information