Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

How to deal with BEV billing errors

Well said......at least its good to have choices.

HDTV101

Just tell them that if that’s the case you're just going to cancel everything and go to Star Choice. It's not your fault they screwed up. Tell them you were thinking of going to SC because they have no charge HD and this billing error on their part just sealed your decision... at this point it's a no brainer... just tell them that!

It was on the HD content I think thats how it went anyway. Yeah between the 6100 freezing and the overall lack of quality HD content it wasn't worth $3 to me...lol

I_Want_My_HDTV

I switched to EV several years ago because it seemed better than Rogers. I got another look at Rogers recently and they appear to have improved their product considerably.

To be fair, Rogers has their share of billing mistakes as well. The last time it happened I received a call from one of their execs and was given an extra $100 in credits and an apology. I haven't heard of that happening for billing issues with EV.

haystack

By telling him to cough up the money for Expressvs Mistake.

What would you say if you had a sports store. A regular customer that spends $80 a month at your store came in with their skates for sharpening . During the Sharpening you find the person got the skates at your store last year and paid only $36. You know that the regular price of those skates was $120. Do you make the customer pay the other $80 to fix the your mistake by saying your sign said $120 even though you only asked them to pay $36? If you do you try and get the $80 for your mistake you are sure to loose $960 a year. That is customer service 101.

coryl28

I have to agree with HDTV101. Just tell them you're going to cancel. Sometimes when a company makes an error they just have to suck it up. It's not your fault they charged you incorrectly.

coryl28

Call Sympatico support. 310-SURF.

(only kidding)

So what should i do at this point? Should I just take this unit and sell it? What is the acceptable amount of time to wait before I could consider it mine? I have called back once since it was initally cancelled back in September. I am not being charged anything for it. I have no HD programming charge, it just shows as being part of my receiver inventory. At some point it should be considered mine don't you think?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

A CSR is anyone who's employed by a company to act as a direct point of contact for customers.

Your particular group of CSR's might not be the ones who made this contact, but the ones who did are still CSRs.

Ex Agent EV

To be able to get the credit for the HD programming (6 X 10$ for the HD Value Pack) you need to:RENT an HD receiver AND SUSCRIBE to the HD VALUE PACK

Because the client had a rental contract on that receiver. It's not the client that decides what each receiver is worth in term of $, but Express Vu

There was no such promo lately...last time we had a promo including free rental cost it was during summer 2006. When we make a promo giving the rental cost for a certain time, it's a new client's promo. If I understood Brooker's situation, he got that 6100 after his original suscription, so he woudn't have been eligible for that type of promo

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information