Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223
    Diento

I must leave BEV - how can I reduce cancellation fee?

It was on one of the receivers that I bought; I see them sold on Ebay all the time with or without cards... They might be Bell's cards to use on their service; but they shouldnt demand the cards from customers that have sold or given away their receivers; I litterally told them I was giving my own standard receiver away and they disconnected it from their system; no more questions asked...

haystack

Didn't we do this already! Are you cancelling your service or are you moving? If you are canceling do it anytime you want it will cost you a fee. If you are moving tell them the new address and when you are moving as soon as you know. If you renting the leave it If you purchased the stuff take it.
    Let them call you and say were sorry sir we can not provided service at your new location. I think it's been established by all that if they can't hook you up its no charge. OR you can be a hero for expressvu do what others advise.
    maybe you can get screwed.

Ex Agent EV

Call as soon as you know...

The dish will stay at the current residence. If you want it removed you can take it out yourself or have an Express Vu tech for 75$

Nimiq 1

It is not as simple as just asking a Tech to remove the Dish. There is a special waiver Form that MUST be signed, otherwise it will not be removed.

Mozza

Even though I'm cancelling before my contract is up, the dish and wiring will stay? I put in the listing documents that the dish would stay, so hopefully it does...

dosborne

No, but it is a valid reason why you should not be giving them to Shaw. Best bet is to call Bell and ask, that way you are covered. Personally, I'd never surrender a card to anyone unless I knew they were activating the receiver. I've always called in to deactivate from my account and give the name and address of the person I;ve sold to.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information