Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    cdnuser

I must leave BEV - how can I reduce cancellation fee?

If you are moving to an area that does not offer Bell then they will not charge you the cancellation fee.

If you move into a condo that will not allow you to set up a dish, bell now has TV for condos and apartments which uses the phone line instead of a dish.

Ex Agent EV

CSR have no way of knowing if the building correspond to one of those cases...and it's the CSR that would do the move order. I do not belive that such a data bse exist, and if yes tell me were and who could acces it... The only info we could easily obtain is if client is in a VDSL or TV for condo building...and for that we have to call the departement, wait most of the time over 10 minutes (if they are open at the time cause their hours are different than ours), give the postal code, be put on hold, and get the answer. Do you really think we would go throught this every call? I don't think that I would loose all my AHT bonus to call us that departement to get, in most cases a no, it's not a MDU or VDSL unit to make an installer happy. At 10$ an hour I thinl we already do more than what we are paid for. We do billing, move order, sales, programming changes and technical support. I'm not gonna loose part of my 5$ an hour bonus because a tech says that we should verify if by any chance tere is a possibility that he won't be able to install. Clients are not kids... They are adult and should be responsible!

I belive it's the responsability of the client when he moves to a new building to inform himself on whether or not service is permitted where he moves. If he moves into an appartement building he have to get a permission letter anyways... When it's a MDU antenna most of the time the landlord will give the tenant the number for their building installation, so that's not even a problem.

How are we supposed to know there is no line of sight? Do you now have call display showing youthe backyard of the client, how many tree there is, if they are mountain on theback and so on?

Ex Agent EV

If you are moving at the beggening on November call us at the beggening of September to make sure everything will be done for the beggening of November and don't have to pay for an extra month.

Call in to say you will fax the papers prooving that dish is not allowed and tell them to put a note upon reception cause you will call to verify that it has been received. Call back the next day and ask them if they had receive it. Note the name an employe number of the person who takes the call that day, and ask her the name an employe code (ABC, it's three digit letters only or letter + numbers) of the person who puts the note that tey have received it.

Wait for your final bill... If early termination are showing call back. Ask them to fill a request to have them credited. Take the name of the employe who tell you will make the request and take the request number (it should be a long number that look like that (2007-MONTH-DAY-123456)

Wait 3-6 weeks... If still not credit call again...

Mozza

Personally, I think any BEV installer that showed up to a hydro-less cottage that HAD ORDERED satellite service should install the dish and the receiver, without actually plugging it in, and start charging the customer from that point on. If you ordered BEV and you knew you had no way of getting service at your cottage at the time, you decided to order the product just the same and should be billed. It would sort of be like ordering high speed internet, but not actually owning a computer?

Now, if you had ordered and you did have hydro at the time, and then it suddenly goes away in a permanent manner, I think breaching the contract is a fair thing to have happen.

pounder887

How exactly does one "send proof" that there is no hydro?

A photograph of a trailer in the woods with no lines to it perhaps?

A picture of my tent?

Cmon now!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

If you signed a contract, there is nothing you can do except try and get someone to take over your contract.

Mozza

I would like to stay with BEV, but it looks like I can't have ANY satellite dishes up where I'm moving to. So I'll probably have to bite the bullet and go with Shaw, or say goodbye to HD and go with MTS again.

Ex Agent EV

The client signed and agree to be provided the service for 2 years. He was well aware that he signed a contrat and it states in bold capital letter 24 months on he contract...

The client decides to move where there is no hydro...he is th one who then decides to break the contract. We would gladly offer him the service, we didn't break the agreement, we would have even sent a te for him to install the service at the new place! We already paid a tech to do the original installation (in most case), offered a discounted price in the first few months (therefore loosing money),I really thik that at that point it up to customer to do is share of the work and prove whathever situation he is in.

Nimiq 1

I have NEVER been described as average or sane, especially as I have worked with Express Vu for over 6 years now........ Or should that be banged heads with.....?

Ex Agent EV

If I remember well it's 200$... Best thing to do is say you want to cancel, then, once at the retention departement ask them. They are the best departement to tell you

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information