Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I must leave BEV - how can I reduce cancellation fee?

I have to say I would be surprised if they eliminate the fee just because you're moving to an unservicable area. A contract is a contract, and from their point of view, you've aggreed to pay for 2 years of service.
    I've never heard of any the cell companies cancelling your contract because you move out of country...

Nimiq 1

Agent, I think the crunch in the previous post was that there was NO HYDRO.....

We get installations all Summer long on Islands in Ontario where there is a Summer Cottage but no Hydro, the Techs waste hours getting to the Island only to return to shore with a very angry Customer left behind on an Island.

I am not sure if these Customers think Express Vu will supply a Generator as well but it happens at least 10 times every year.

Ex Agent EV

Don't know who doesn't read well...THE DATA BASE YOU REFFER TO DOESN'T EXIST!!!
    I don't know the tools they use to place original orders...
    When we do a move the procedure is simply to open a OM form, fill the current adress, new adress and choose a date. OM has no way to find out whether there have been service calls or installation at that adress in the past. OM only deals the order you are currently placing.

The only thing that we might be able to check is WHETHER THE CLIENT LIVES IN A VDSL OR MDU building, To be able to verify that we will have to call the departement, which wait time,as posted previously is usually over 10 minutes. I do get all my bonuses and I have more than what it takes to do the job... Thing is AHT criteria could run part of that bonus... If you take an extra 10 minutes per move call to verify with VDSL-MDU to make sure that Mr Nimiq 1 team doesn't complain you therefore run you AHT, and part of your bonus! Sorry, my kids, my Express Vu bill and my rent are more important! And in 98% of the time we would probably get the answer that no, client doesn't live in such building.

I agree with you taught that it would be nice THAT THEY BUILT such a data base, which would yes, complicate again the CSR's job, but yes faciltate the work of the installation compagnies.

You ma not get paid when you drive around therefore not making an installation, but how much do you get pay once you actually do one? And how many do you do per week? Porbably more than the equivalent of my little 10$/h + possibility of 5$/h in bonus...

Nimiq 1

ROFLMAO.......Best of the Day.....

trueimage

its not illegal, its just that the condo board said they dont want it installed on the roof of the building. I have no line of sight from my balcony. I think it is a bullcrap decision since the woman said "you're a renter aren't you?" when I said yes she said "then no you cant"

anyway, thats a whole other rant.... I really really dont want to switch from bell. I basically only watched HD chans, so Shaw is going to really suck.

Ex Agent EV

cdnuser te charges will apply and get credited only if the client sends us the proof that there is no line of sight, or dish is forbidden by owners of the building, or municpality in some instances. 0therwise it will be too easy...everybody wanting to get out of their contract will say they moved and BEV is not permitted!

Nimiq 1

I think you meant to say call beginning of OCTOBER, otherwise it will be a 60 day cancellation, or are you saying that in this case, because the Poster knows he is not allowed a Dish to actually give 60 days notice of cancellation.?

dosborne

One would hope that the rate varies depending on the services/receivers and the remaining portion of your contract.

For example if you had a $3/mth rental and had 3 months to go, charging you $200 would seem rather excessive would it not?

Call the business office during normal business hours and you should easily get the answer to your question about the charges. You can also call your credit card company and say you did not authorise the charge and they should put it on hold until it is investigated.

Ex Agent EV

How do we send the installer for the site Survey Nimiq 1? Do we just fill a regular installer request and in details write Site Survey? We were never told about that...

What would your site survey gives more than if I book a regular moving promo? Woudn't your tech try by all mean possible to instal the ish on a moing promo? Why would the client have to pay an extra 75$?

Riiioun

I have a question though.

Why would a customer order ExpressVu to their cottage knowing they have no hydro for the TV and receiver? They should only be mad at themselves.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information