Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Ex Agent EV

Billing mistakes here too...

The account is under her name so technicly she is the one who was renting it (we live together)...

haystack

EX Agent Ev
    I wish your would clear up what looks to be contradicting statements you have made in this thread and continue to post.

And you insinuate expressvu billing mistakes are because you were fired

Are you saying expressvu is trying to over bill your mother because you were fired.

haystack

Was your mothers rental term up before you adjusted your mothers account to add a 5900 from another customers account and cancelled her rental without company authorization.

Ex Agent EV

I was renting a 5900...

This summer I bought a 5900 of a person I met on Digital forum...

I called at then end of August to deactivate my rental 5900 and activate my purchased 5900.

Over a month later I received the box (broken, had a huge hole on the side) and returned then their rental unit.

Last week I was pleased to see, going on the web site that the rental 5900 has been taken off the list of my receivers, and taught that the rental cost will be adjusted as of the date that they received the receiver. DREAM ON GIRL! I received my bill yesterday...and there is a rental charge from October 23rd to November 22nd.

Called the customer service...explained the story just like I did now. Rep says:"But you still have the 5900". What is she not getting? I had a rental unit, bought one, and replaced the rental one by the one I bought. Of course I still have a 5900!!! I asked her to credit the charges retroactively and to remove it as of now. Says she is not sure she could do that, that she will verify with her collegue. Puts me on hold... 10 minutes later she haven't returned. My break is over... Hung up...

I will again today...I think that this time I will tell the agent the procedure they need to go throught, naming the tools they need to use. Maybe it would help getting the situation straighten out.

I also had Nimiq 2 free upgrade promo last week...can only expect the worse.

The agent said it was free... Tech wrote me a bill... The price to pay to keep the peace in the house. Coudn't convice my mom to go with another service than Bell, she wanted to keep her one bill

Ex Agent EV

Before I started working at Express Vu they were over billing me... I started renting my receivers in 2003 when the rental programm was handled by a sub contracted compagny. I was renting my first 3100 at 10.99$ with a 4$ credit and the second 3100 at 7.99$ with a 2$ credit. When Express Vu took over their rental programm they lowered the rental price of the 3100 to 2.50$. Client that stated renting under that old rental programm weren't automatically switched. Also I was on the Legacy programming... I had multiple receiver charge... The cost was supposed to be 2.99$ since I had the moie package, but they were charging me 4.99$.

Now they are charging me a receiver taht I already returned... I'm not saying that the billing mistakes are linked to the fact that they fired me, no. But if I still was working there I would have gotten the issue fixed by asking my supervisor if someone could apply the appropriate credits and make sure the rental cost are removed.

Ex Agent EV

Day 2 1rst call: Got a very unhelpful Haitian guy on the phone. Says he doesn't see a charge for the rental... Are you telling me I hallucinted it? Says he coudn't help me cause I'm on the One Bill... Tell him that he could in fact request a credit, and the rental charges to be cancelled as of now... Says he can't... No time to argue, got to bring my girl to the school, I hung up! Will call again in a few minutes...

oldsaskatoonboy

Man this makes my day Ex Agent, sorry to see you are having trouble but it is a tad interesting....lol

Ex Agent EV

Yes, her rental contract had ended in May and the receiver was deactivated in August. I'm not the one who proceeded the transaction, I used the regular channel, I called the call center. I previously entered the information about the other 5900 (the purchase one) on the account, and about the transfer from the other account to my mother's. I requested that it be activated on the same call...

I didn't ajust anything to the account...didn't rquest any form of credits, and as you can read I'm not even the one who deactivated the receiver. Your statement cancelled her rental whithout the compagny's autorisation is therefore wrong...I'm not the one who did it, my name is on the account as a third party, I have the PIN, I'm the one who pays all the bills, all this making me autorised to make changes to the account, which is what I did. There's no reason why it took, in the first place over a month to receive the box, and why I'm billed till the 22nd of November when they received the receiver on October 13th...

haystack

Note the name an employee number of the person who takes the call that day, and ask the name an employee code (ABC, it's three digit letters only or letter + numbers) of the person who puts the note that they have received it.
    If you don't hear from them in 3 to 6 weeks call again...

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Am I the only one finding the irony of this post incredibly satisfying?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information