Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    G22

MuchMoreRetro & MuchLOUD to be Removed in Sept.

Anyone know why this channel (572) is being removed the week of Sept. 1? It just happens to be the only music channel I watch.

TJ77

I've had a feeling now since news broke of CTVgm consuming CHUM, that those digital music channels would be rebranded as MTV/Vh1. CTV is probably more than willing to expand on its deal with MTVN....
    i.e. PunchMuch...MTV Hits, Retro...Vh1 Classic, MMMusic...VH1, Much Vibe...MTV Jams, etc

How can we punish ExpressVu for slowly turning into Shaw?

blankboy

Nothing mentioned about it on my July or August bill either.

Ex Agent EV

To make your comments about EV programming:
    Bell Canada
    Attn: Programming Marketing
    100, Wynford Drive, Suite 300
    Toronto, ON M3CB4
    [/FONT]

Ex Agent EV

I have Nimiq 2 myself...and didn't get a message about it. Even used to suscribe to Variety 3 in the past!

I suscribe to CMT (Familly 1), I don't have W network (Lifestyle 1). Much Loud (Variety 3) or Much More retro (Variety 3), but there was no info on my bill about any of those changes. Usually when changes like that are done we send a gneral notice to ALLL CLIENTS whether they suscribe to the theme or not

Also in the agent information system (Info Zone) there is no mention of those changes. Usually we are inform about the withdrawl of any channels as soon as the decision is made (like it was the case wen they removed Planete and Euronews)

KSPSlice

It's the only music channel I also watch and one of the reasons I switched to Expressvu from Starchoice. Is the channel going off the air or is Bell just removing it from its programming line up?

G22

Here is what is says on the latest bill...

The week of September 1, 2007, CMT and W Network will be included in your basic package. For questions
    about your continuing service, please visit ********/tv or call 1-888-SKY-DISH. Watch for new channels
    coming soon!

The week of Sept. 1, 2007, MuchMoreRetro and MuchLoud will be removed from ExpressVu’s service. For
    questions about your continuing service, please visit ********/tv or call 1-888-SKY-DISH. Watch for new
    channels coming soon!

Catch CBC Country Canada's coverage of the FIFA U-20 World Cup from June 30 to July 23. Over 150 hours of
    coverage with more than 40 hours LIVE! All on channel 641. Call 1-888-SKY-DISH to order.

MrGrinch

Coming out of lurk mode to post my 2 cents on this (this forum has become much too trolling lately for my liking)! But I really hope that this channel isn't dropped... it was pretty much the main reason why I switched from my ultimate 7 grandfathered package to the new packages. They wouldn't let me add it unless I switched packages, and now they may be pulling it. I want my grandfathered package back...!

Anyhow... on the EVU technical forum they indicate that "As of October 22nd, MuchLOUD (Channel 573) and MuchMoreRetro (Channel 572) will be removed from Bell ExpressVu's programming line-up." Maybe you can check this with your tehcnical people and confirm this for us AEV. For the record my bill also didn't have this printed on it.

KSPSlice

I have received my latest bill now and still no notice regarding the removal of these two channels. However if the removal is now late October rather than early September there are still billing cycles left to notify customers.

I hope these channels stay, especially MuchMoreRetro, but things don't look good.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information