Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

2007 MLB Extra Innings on BEV

^^^I wouldn't hold my breath if i were you

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

The FOX Television Network has an exclusive national broadcast window for all MLB games on certain Saturdays up until 7:00pm ET. No telecast can be made available for out-of-market distribution during this time and will not be part of MLB EXTRA INNINGS. The only games available during this time will be on FOX. Please see local listings for games available during these times. Any games available for the package that start after 7:00pm ET on Saturdays will be part of MLB EXTRA INNINGS.

I remember when HNIC had an exclusive for Center Ice games on Saturday.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

^^^^yep i called today in the afternoon and thats what kevin said that MLB is playing hardball with BEV

Real Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

It's only a rumour, but I hope it's true. I would buy if they had at least a couple of hd games a week. My interest in baseball goes beyond the Blue Jays.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

^^^^sorry but those don't count has nationally

I guess NHL Network is considered "nationally" has well? Well its not. NHL Center Ice shows games that are on NHL Network BECAUSE not all people subscribe to SPORTS2.

IF wpix and tbs were on sports1 or DIGITAL STANDRED then I would understand. But they aren't. So your point is moot.

SensualPoet

OK, let me refresh, without any mention of any other TV provider.

MLB Extra Innings, at $99 for the remainder of the season, seems like a great bonus for baseball lovers.

It seems odd to me that Bell ExpressVu hasn't made a big splash about it -- worthy, at least, of a press release. I would think current Bell customers -- the 1.8 million on Nimiq1 or the 20% of those on Nimiq2 who can actually see the games -- might be interested in knowing about this new service.

vanejorg

The MLB extra innings package appears in the guide right now(in the 400's), as well as three MLB extra innings HD channels(in the 800's). It's not a question of if Bell will carry these channels, it's a question of WHEN. As I said, the channels appear there right now, but they are in test mode(they are not actively showing MLB extra innings telecasts yet). Even moron, dolts like BEV, wouldn't put these channels in their guide unless they plan on activating them soon. Much talk has been made over DTV having exclusive rights over the MLB package. The "yanks" have no jurisdiction over what goes on in Canada.....I repeat no control AT ALL!!!! They can have exclusive rights in their country ONLY!!!! BITE ME!!!! DTV.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Can NHL CI blackout ABC NHL games in CI?

Well, firstly NHL hasn't been on ABC in three years.

When the NHL was on ABC the games were on Center Ice. The NHL is now on NBC. And ALL NBC GAMES ARE ON CENTER ICE HAS WELL. This lncludes FOX has well when the NHL was on FOX.

Secondly, do all games on VS. appear in NHLCI? Nope. Why not?

YES THEY DO. EXCEPT if they are on TSN.

But those are US nationally televised games. Using your logic those are all in NHLCI. Sorry they aren't.

Yes they are. Only in the USA are ALL games from NBC/VERSUS blacked out on center ice. In Canada you can watch ALL VERSUS games on Center Ice IN Canada. Except if TSN is showing the game.

try again?

moosefan

Yes but nowhere (website or channel 188) when you subscribe does it say you need the Superstations to see all the games. I think subscribers should be informed of this. I don't think this is the case with Extra Innings on other providers.

Strange that you say that you can't offer Superstations by themselves, I've always been able to get them when I asked.

Ex Agent EV

We are not supposed to add them seperately, butthe codes are there in the system. Lots of Agents to minimise their AHT (Average Handle Time), which I posted in other threads leads directly to teir bonus, and no to go on an argument would deliberatly not follow that rule.

Also it used to be offered before to everybody and when they changed the rules and decided that you could only had it with the movie package there was a post in our information system for a few days, then back to normal. The document is still available, but a person that hven't read it could not know that he/she made a mistake by adding it by itself.

That agent might receive a coaching for that, an Agent who gets too many coaching could get fired

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information