Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

My last experience with Bell

Very easily. It would take about 3 lines of code.

You seem to have a huge tolerance to the ability for CSR's to make mistakes? Why is this? It seems to me that if I worked for a service company like EV then I'd want the CSR's to give as much satisfaction as possible, not the ability to screw up as much as possible.

Ex Agent EV

As for the price increase...do you think that Star Choice, Videotron, Rogers , Shaw or even Moutain Cable's price stayed the same over the last 8 years?

Does your gaz cost you the same it used to 8 years ago?
    What about your milk?

Unfortunaly everything cost more that it used to...8 years ago!

visiter555

Now THAT sounds like a new Bell policy!!!! You must give 30 days notice that you are going to die otherwise Bell policy B3 applies and your service will continue at the new increased dead client rate!!!! LOL

haystack

Agent Express v
    If you are going to be offended by not being properly addressed as a female or male I suggest you change your name to something that indicates your preference. Not everyone would search out your post to see your references to how hard it is to be a working woman.

Ex Agent EV

Shows you don't know me! I'm the first one to complain when I have to fix someone else's mistake... I often say to person posting on the site:"This agent made a mistake, agent should have done this or that instead". I have a reputation of being a "coaching freak". If there is a note on the client's account that he called that day and client requested this or that to be taken off and agent didn't he would certainly hear from that. To give you an idea, I send, on average, 4-5 coaching per day. I work 5 hours a day, so that's close to 1/hour!

My RPC (Revenu Per Call) is in direct link with my bonus. If make a downgrade because that agent didn't I therefore lower my chances of getting a bonus!

haystack

You should put net nanny on your computer that might block out the portion of the word sh*t that fmr did not think necessary.
    What I find more offensive one member calling another an a*r*o*a*t c*w*r*.

visiter555

Nimiq,

Reread the poster's comments, ["I'm glad to hear your ok with the system as is stands. Now if you could only convince the customers"]

I believe the "intent" of the comment was that the system does not work therefore convincing the customer that Bell's billing/appointment/cancellation system actually works is the challenge. I may be wrong, and if so my apologies!

Vis

TJ77

Agent, he probably intended to switch to a different provider as soon as his EV service was ended, but since it would take 30 days for that to happen, he did not bother to book an install. Now his service has ended 30 days earlier then Bell said it would and subsequently, he now has no television service.
    (Am I correct?)

Ex Agent EV

I never said that there was nothing wrong with cutting the service prior to the date promised...

If you read well I said that the Agent didn't enter the right date
    I also said that they should have offered to reconnect when he called in and disconnect when it was promised, on September 11th
    And I also said that the agent would probably get a coaching for doing the work order prior to the 30 days period

If I was so stubborn to say we did nothing wrong tell me why would I say that the agent will get a coaching???

Ex Agent EV

That's one of the reason why you should call to cancel you current provider BEFORE you call to activate the new one...

Almost all cable and satellite compagnies does have the 30 days notice.

When a client calls and tells me he would be switching from another provider to us, that he wants to place an order I always ask him if he already called the other provider. When they ask why I tell them that most provider will require a 30 days notice and that I don't want them to be paying for 2 services. I also tell them that they could put in the order and schedule it for 2-3 days before their 30 days notice to the other provider expires

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information