Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Ex Agent EV

My last experience with Bell

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]9 to 5??? Then why did I came home last night at 1:30AM?

Technical Support is opened 24/7
    Customer service close at 9PM
    SAT close at 10PM
    Retention close at 10PM
    TECH 3 (Senior Tech) close at midnight

We are opened Saturdays and Sundays... Vid

Ex Agent EV

But if his services were dsconnected yesterday and they didn't choose to reactivate the services they will then be cedited for the service they pais after the 13th of August

haystack

Sorry to hear that you don't think this customer has been inconvienced by expressvu's inept behavior.

Ex Agent EV

TJ of course I strongly disagree...the jobs that they opened for which they hired those Indians could have been given to people here in Canada.

I have to admit that most of the time that a clint calls back with and unresolved technical issue if I go back in the notes I see thy were answered by an Indians rep (and i'm trying to be racist here)... So yes they are cheaper, but if they generate call backs with unresolved issue, sometimes even leading to supervisor call, are they really cheaper? Compagnies should think about that before outsourcing...

my0gr81

Not having all the stats to compare to, it is also conceivable that the numbers of "callbacks" for calls handled in India are equivalent or lesser than the same calls handled in Canada?

Ex Agent EV

I do not have "officials" EV stats, but I can certainly say that all the anglophonne clients that I got calling back saying their tech issue is not solved have previuosly talked to people in India

That call center is new,it would probably improove over time

dunlop

The problem with call centers in India, is that while they are excellent for following procedures and policies. They are really limited in their ability to help you, there is no "outside the box" thinking. Also they are trained to literally not leave the script.

In my previously mentioned problem with the remote, you need to check a possibility of 16 "frequencies" for it to connect with your reciever. One of the india techs literally told me how to do the sequence 16 times......thorough yes....annoying...hell yes.

I also belive that they are under a lot of pressures from their bosses. When adding RAM to my Dell I was advised I needed to call the helpdesk, I used to be a network tech but did not want to void my warrenty. The tech from India was just there to literally listen to what i was doing. Which is fine, except he left me 5 e-mails and 2 voicemails about not filling out the satisfaction survey to send to his Manager .

I am strong believer in leaving these jobs in Canada, I have no doubt they are highly needed in India, but they are also highly needed in the Atlantic provinces where they have the infrastructure in place and employment is generally lower than the rest of Canada

haystack

Especially when the government limits who you can sub to. Expressvu does not have to buy Canadian but I do.

Ex Agent EV

Also they don't have Bell Express Vu in the call center...and never had the service home!

We also don't have acces to receiver in my call center, but most agent do have the service at home

Since they can't they have to read out whathever is written on their computer and pray that it works. Our tech tool is very well built, you can see the menus just has th client would see it home (whithot the client's info of course) but it's not the same!

Ex Agent EV

If the service could notbe taken out of Canada it would only make sense that their customer service could not be taken outside out Canada!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information