Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Phage

Why make us order Rush, Equator and A&E HD?

Yeah, there must be a way for Bell to identify all those accounts on the "Old HD Pack". If they had the list they could just change them to the "New HD Pack", even if it has to be done manually from a printout. This just doesn't make sense.

Ex Agent EV

Treasure, Rush, Equator, A&E and HD NET were not offered only to clients with Legacy packages, but to ALL CLIENTS WITH HD RECEIVER...no it was not a catch to get you on the new programming package!

ALL THE CLIENTS with HD receivers and who do NOT SUSCRIBE to HD TV (or HD VALUE PACK as we, CSR call it) had the channel removed on NOVEMBER 30th

And no, they didn't offer it free cause they wanted to remove it, or get you to switch programming. When Bell, or any satellite or even cable compagny get new channels in they put it in free preview for a certain period, so that client could see it, get an idea of what it is before they actually pay for it. I think this is called good customer care

Mozza

I've seen new literature that have dropped the "free preview" language on these channels. I think it's all kosher now. But I do think Rush HD should be dropped, maybe along with Equator HD, in favour for Showcase and Nat. Geographic HD.

Ex Agent EV

Yes client that adds the HD pack, or added recently do get those channels

Clients with the old HD pack are not getting HD net either...but client with new HD pack automatically get it

Phage

Ummm... I have the old HD pack (A&EHD, RUSH and EQUATOR are red), but I get HDNet.

ARR

Since I already get the ones you want from another provider, and when I do watch Bev, It's usually Rush or Equator.

You really can't start to take stuff away from people, it's just bad business.
    You can always ADD stuff, oh wait, no more room, crap, that was good planning!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why do HD VALUE PACK OLD and HD VALUE PACK both exist? Can you have the HD VALUE PACK OLD with a legacy programming package?

Channel 807 does say: Limited Time Offer: at no extra charge!
    Do you only get 807 if you already have the HD Pack?

Those channels are some extremely crappy enticements. Equator and Rush might be the best of the HiFi channels but they're not a big loss for most, and A&E stretch-o-vision is a waste of bandwidth.

HDNet would be a more effective enticement. Why add HDNet to the old pack if they're trying to get customers off of it?

Ex Agent EV

We DON'T any channels for those who have the HD VALUE PACK OLD.

All we need to do is to remove it and add the HD VALUE PACK and the problem is solved. There is no extra cost since both packages are 10$

For Legacy client to get those channels they need to switch, when we get new channel we don't add them to our Legacy packages. Clients wanting new channels don't have a choise vbut to switch

Ex Agent EV

Get serious!

Do you have an idea how many clients suscribe to HD? You think that someone will go account by account to see if they have the old or current HD pack? Do you have any idea how much work that would represent? You gotta be kidding!

Ex Agent EV

Rush, A&E, Treasure and Equator were offered in free preview for all the clients that have HD receiver.

This was a FREE PREVIEW... Clients watching those channels frequently had message towards the end of the preview that they needed to suscribe if they wanted to keep the channel.

To be able to get those channels you need to suscribe to the HD VALUE PACK (10$)

A certain portion of our actual suscriber to the HD VALUE PACK are not getting those channels. This is due to the fact that they have what is coded in the system as HD VALUE PACK OLD. A simple phone call to Express Vu to change it to the actual HD VALUE PACK will solve that. By the way, not all agents know about this, so they might go in troubleshooting with you if you say those channels are missing. Better to approch them questionning if you have HD VALUE PACK OLD or HD VALUE PACK. There is no extra cost to do that, altought the agent will certainly do a sales attempt on the call and might make you add themes.

Legacy (clients that have system charge of 5.99$) client can not have those channels unless they update to Genesis (or also called current programming packages)

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information