Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Ex Agent EV

Cheapest package to get HD

No...

You could cancel the theme packs you don't want, they will be removed on the first day of your next billing cycle. If you have any price guaratee because you have a contract they will be removed if you remove anything.

The Nimiq 2 Free Upgrade is a promo offered to EXISTING CLIENTS ONLY...it's a promo where clients that DOES NOT HAVE the upgrade kit and wants to suscribe to programming requiring Nimiq 2 (Sports 3-Variety 3-EWTN-Salt&Light-HD or International Programming) will pay the upgrade piece on a credit card (price of the upgrade varies depending on the receivers, number of receivers, HD or not HD) and will all get refunded on the next EXPRESS VU BILL, NOT ON THE CREDIT CARD

If the client who had that promo is RENTING an HD receiver he would also get 6 months of HD programming for free.

**If the HD is entered BEFORE the order of the receiver, it may cause problem with the promo. Make sure the agent DOESN'T ADD THE HD until YOU ORDER THE RECEIVER**

dosborne

Consider yourself corrected. :-)

I have never worked in any telecom/tv service related field or for a telecom/tv service provider. I have however installed numerous sat dishes (30-40) for friends, family and neighbours.

Unless of course there is someone called dosbourne and I am replying in error

gmd

Thanks for the responses. BTW it wouldn't be for myself. So at $26 + $10, do you need to add network/admin/Bell's hidden fees?

I have to admit that I like SC's price model, since I'm at $31.98 + taxes (French basic and I have more than one receiver)

-gmd

Ex Agent EV

I always said, and will always says that:

Clients WHO DOES NOT have NIMIQ2 programming can get A FREE INSTALL of the UPGRADE KIT and HD RECEIVERS...they will get BILLED for THE UPGRADE KIT on their CREDIT CARD and they will see A REFUND ON THEIR EXPRESS VU BILL (So far, what part is not free? they pay, they get credited...)

THERE IS NO COST FOR THE INSTALLATION...

The technician will do a bill showing charges...you will get paid by Express Vu like normal, but the client won't see any charges on their next bill for that installation.

You have provided me with information from the Home Services. It gave me some info on the installation I haven't had before. Your pamphlet is right, execpt that it does not reflect the current promos. It is normal, I think that technicians are not aware of promos, as it is not your job to apply them. We CSR need to know every promotion that is out there since we are the ones customers goto when they are not applied. Yes, your right, you don't have acces to Info Zone, otherwise you would have never argued with me about this,you would have known i'm right. I'm not trying to get the final word on this, but to have the customer's comming on this site well informed about what is out there. Maybe you should take a few minutes and call the Home Service to ask them to get the current sheet of the promo for you. I'm sure they could get it if they call helpdesk

I've e-mailed you all the details about the promo...it's an old version of when the promo first came out last fall. The sheet says the promo was going until September 26 2006 but also says subject to extension. It has been extended since. I have not found the latest version we received...and I think it was in French.

I do see the bills, which you don't, so I know if a client got charged or not... They haven't brainwashed me at all...I could tell you that with most promos there is lots of trouble in the application of the credits, but in that case they are applied. The dcustomer doesn't see any charge on the bill for the tech

I think I deserve an appology...but don't think it would ever come. you will never admit your wrong!

Nimiq 1

Agent Express Vu, what has happened.?
    Did you get a new Memo passed around the office.?

This is exactly what you have spent weeks denying with me. I have stated this over and over again only to be told by yourself I was wrong. What has happened.?

Nimiq 1

Nimiq 1

Sorry to everyone else on this board, I know I said I had done BUT........

Your second sentence in the above Post contains,

This IS NOT FREE.

The customer still pays for the Tax's.

I am not trying to pick a fight but hell if I pay out $100 plus Tax and I am promised a full refund by Express Vu then I expect $100 plus Tax back, I will not get that, therefore it IS NOT FREE.

Can you accept that.?

I know English is not your first language and I admire you for your fortitude but trust me you might think its a minor point, the customer not getting back the Tax but it is a matter of principle, Express Vu's idea of Free costs the customer money.

Just like the poster who was promise a $5 refund and received $4.99, if a statement is made it should be honored.

Nimiq 1

Ex Agent EV

You actually are trying to pick up a fight...and get the last word

Client are refunded what they paid (including taxes) on their Express Vu bill

And thereis NO CHARGE FOR THE TECH VISIT

Ex Agent EV

I appologise Dosborne, my mistake...

Ex Agent EV

This is what I always said...

I'm aware of all the promotions and I remember well that YOU WERE the one DENYING this promo...you were saying that the client would have to pay tech fee. I always said that it would be free and you were denying it!

Ex Agent EV

I wrote:

They will install the upgrade, run the lines required to get your receiver going (in this case 2 lines)

The free install is offer only to clients who do not have Nimiq 2 already installed...

If you already have Nimiq 2 installed then you are not eligible for the promo with free install.

As an existing client you will get 6 months of HD programming free of charge if you are renting

The tech will also call in to activate the receiver

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information