Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    ltldevl

Bell ExpressVu reps treatment

I spoke to them first...but I was transfered to a tech rep after I told them if there is a problem with two of my receivers, I don't want to have to deal with this again.

Ex Agent EV

When I said that we are getting less call I meant calls from the clients, not the techs...

The issue is certainly not performance here, we are often told that our call center stats are better than those of all the other call centers BEV has. I belive at this time of the year the volume of calls just generally drops...clients are more outside, watch less TV. There is no tech issue due to the snow. This will probably change in the next few week since we are getting closer to the first of July

Ex Agent EV

FoxFan, not that they don't trust us...but our billing system is so complicate!

Credits are usually applied to an account within a week.

But...
    Credit might have been requested using the wrong application... It would take let's say 2-3 days before the billing departement treats the requestand issue a coatching for the agent. Then the supervisor receives the coatching... Might take a few days again before he sees the agent and advise him. Agent request the credit, this time in the right application. Takes a few days for the billing to treat the request. In the meantime a bill was issued...and the next one is only in a month.

That's the reason why they ask us to say 3-6 weeks rather than on your next bill

Unfortunatly lately less coatching request are done for situation were credits are requested in the wrong application. The credit then gets refused and agent doesn't even know, cause we are not provided a follow up on each credit request. Result:client calls back angry and gets told (again!!!) that he needs to wait another 3-6 weeks! Sad but true

Ex Agent EV

Expect your calls to be answered faster than ever...

Bell Express Vu opened a few months ago a new call center in Brampton...

Since then the volume of call each call center gets have really lowered.

My call center then decided to enforce the AHT (Average Handle Time) policy... AHT should be under 595 seconds per call. Less then 10 minutes... During that time we have to solve your problem, do the tropubleshooting, discover your needs, make a sales attempt , and write a note... More and more calls will result in a second call. Good agents like me, who like to inform their customer and explain them everything have their hours cuts since we have a high AHT. Today I got to work at 8h45 and they sent me home at 12h15. 3 hours of work! It cost me 14$ daycare for both kids to go there and make what 30$ (before bonus and taxes)?

Soon enought there won't be no Agent Express V...who knows i might because Vid

ExVuTechRep

Agent Express V does not seem to have a lot of experience in the service, it's sad he has to learn how to do his job on the internet.

Please tell me where I am doing that. I'm only here to give the other side of the story.

As for me, I'm only dealing with Tech L2 and Tech L3 agents, so I might not have a very good sample. Everybody makes mistakes. Everybody has to learn. A CSR is a human. And I'm proud to say that 95% of the time, my clients hang up and are satisfied.

Exactly. Some people on this forum still don't understand that, and that's sad. I see the behaviour some of you guys have here everyday on the phone. It's just funny clients think this behaviour will help them. It absolutely won't. Please grow up.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Funny I live in Ontario and have friends with the last name tremblay, and gagnon, beaudion and when I call for help and press English I end up getting a French person with such a thick accent it is hard to understand. If you call dell you get some one from Pakistan, they speak English well (not "speak good English"), but it's still hard to understand them with the thick accident. Or I guess I’m a red neck to.

Ex Agent EV

We never resign clients...

Only on some retention offer were they get receiver free for a period will we ask a client to resign a contract...
    Bell doesn't discourage the month to month, if they were they will do like cell compagny and upgrade your equipement at the end of the contract and sign you for another period, which we don't do.

If a client suscribe on Digital Essential and 6 months later buy HD TV and decides wants a HD receiver and wants to update the receiver yes he would have early termination charges of the rental contract. He could say that he wants to disconnect and be transferred to retention who will offer him what he wants taught.

ltldevl

Being able to speak english to me would make me happy.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

With other providers such as Starchoice or DirecTV, the credits actually show up INSTANTLY (I can see them on my web account as soon as the CSR applies them). Why can't B

Q

I wish Ont. had $14 daycare

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information