Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Nemnoch

Bell ExpressVu reps treatment

BEV did drop some of the vendors for installation.
    The ones that weren't performing the installations up to par.
    They are also examining about 25% of the installations (post installation obviously) to ensure that the installers are : a) doing what they quoted and b) ensure that the install was a quality job.

When you call to place an order, the sequence is Front line phone representative (310 Bell or BEV directly) then to National install who arranges the appointment with a local install company. That install company then arranges for thier installer to come out.

The installers are given a time frame for each reciever they are to install and tehy get paid based on that. For example a 9200 install is quoted at 3 hours of install time and honestly, a quality, new install of a 9200 should take roughly that amount of time.

As for Agent Express V, I could go on and on about how the AHT numbers are very carefully decided on to give an effective representative more than enough time to properly help a customer.
    But I'm not going to.
    I appreciate her trying to assist.

Nem, who is clarifying some informational thingies!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Lets be civil here folks!

Any more flames and they will be deleted.

Ex Agent EV

It's actually 7$/kid/day...

Regardless, you have to agree that paying 14$ to only make 30$ is a lot...

Ex Agent EV

And what's the big deal about accent? We have here in Quebec a good part of our population who are biligual, not to say trilingual for lots of our agent, when in most other Canadian provinces most people just speak English.

First requirement for BEV is to be bilingual. Agents go throught an English test before they are hired. If they are not understandable they don't get hired! I know, the HR person in my call center is a good friend of mine. He often refuses people for their English skills.

Accent has nothing to do with the agent capacity to fulfill you request...

I'll say that usually the clients that complains the most about that type of details are the one who themselves have a thick accent, like people from Pakistan and China.

couch3

I set my expectations extremely low whenever I need to call Bell for expressvu service

it is what it is so I live with it .

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

So what is Bell's reason for not trusting CSRs to issue credits instantly like the other providers do?

Ex Agent EV

I just explained it on my previous post. Cerdits are usually treated in the week that the request is done (like all other providers)...but we give that delay in case the credit is requested in the wrong application, or gets denied so that we could rerequest it

Nimiq 1

Nemoch, I hate to say this but what on earth are you smoking......

Cabelage in Quebec and Total in Ontario were frequently above several other Vendors who retained their contracts. The weekly Scorecard shows this fact very clearly.

I can confirm that the new Vendor East of the GTA, Vu Point, is a joke. The quality of the installations are just laughable.

Express Vu chose to remove Vendors but not for Quality of work, Inspection failures for the two mentioned above were lower than most, so that was not the reasoning. Just what it was might never be known.

To your next point, ,

Express Vu's Manager that oversees this project, in fact it was his job to carry out inspections until quite recently, has never actually done an installation himself and still does not fully understand the complex issues that can occur. His right hand man, can neither read nor write English to a level commensurate with his position. The independent Inspectors have a background in Cable TV and again have never installed a single System.

The whole thing is a huge sham.....

starchoice

You need to re-read foxfan's post.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

After the experience I had, I strongly believe that the reps in the eastern call centre's should be re-tested or fired! I had someone come to my house today to re-point my dish and the man was spanish. The was no barrier in terms of undertsnding what he was saying and I didnt have to repeat myself! (he had an accent too) After telling this man the experience I had, the first thing that came out of his mouth was this: "its not the first time he has heard about the very bad experiences when customers call BEV" I just shook my head and the man went to his next job.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information