Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    StickyDragon

Billing Errors Continue

I just got my first bill today, and while it seemed high at first, I realized that it was actually 2 months combined.

There was also no bell.ca programming credit of $25 applied, and I also didn't see a $20 rebate for ordering the 9200 for 24 months. There was also a $2 charge for the magazine (which I have not received).

Now that the bad stuff is out of the way, it seems they forgot to charge me for my 9200 ($25) and 2 additional recievers ($2.50 each).

Does this stuff normally show up on the bill? I was planning to call and complain about my missing credits but without the 9200 charge, I think they actually under-charged me so I don't want to rock the boat in case they find out. Since the 9200 dosen't work anyways, I have no problem getting it for free

backbones

Billing Errors Continue

took a few days

ranjy

Billing Errors Continue

I am emailing executive today, my bill for this month is still wrong...UGHHHH!

visiter555

Billing Errors Continue

This has happened to me several times over the past six years with Bell. Send a complaint (online form) to the CRTC and believe me, it gets resolved in two weeks or less. The bill won't be correct for two months though...LOL

haystack

Billing Errors Continue

Your premiss that BEV is unaware of their billing problems is absurd.

dirtyjeffer

Billing Errors Continue

did you add the west coast feeds to your US networks for $1?

FuzzyQball

Billing Errors Continue

So if you pay them in full, and then they give you credits 6-8 weeks later, they have you money interest free for all that time. Mutilply it by the number of subcribers who are overpaying in the hopes of getting credits, and you can see that they will make a lot of money in interest with our money while it sits in their accounts. Even when promised credits I have not seen them 12 weeks later. You can bet that they can add a new service charge to your bill very quickly! I am really wondering if this is not a part of a scheme to milk money from unsuspecting customers rather than an innocent error. In any case, they are not in a hurry to fix things, which indicates a general distain for their customer base at the least.

srivard

Billing Errors Continue

Expressvu here

Q

Billing Errors Continue

Im on one bill but I always had to be transferred to EVU to find out about credit.

GaryE

Billing Errors Continue

Get on the phone and ask to speak to a higher-up.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information