Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast
    dirtyjeffer

Billing Errors Continue

if you want to get an idea of what i was saying, read what backbones mentions in points 2 and 3.

my point was simply if enough people call in, perhaps the executive office can relay that there needs to be a better way of handling these issues...it needs to be dealt with right away, on the first call.

starchoice

Billing Errors Continue

The best way to be happy with their "service" is...never mind.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Billing Errors Continue

ExpressVu for me too.

They did reply back to me saying 4-6 weeks was unacceptable for a credit on my account (it's been almost 90 days so far!)

Their response was that's handled by their billing department, and they have no control over the process time. What a load of crap......

dirtyjeffer

Billing Errors Continue

all these billing issues do seem troubling...i am not sure what the deal is...i haven't really had any of them, so i wonder if it has something to do with "new customers only".

perhaps you "existing customers" should be happy, as maybe that is another thing that ONLY new customers get.

Reave

Billing Errors Continue

BEV billed me 2 months on my first bill as the indicated this was standard policy. They however only credited my 1 month promo rental. I called to complain and I got the standard, yes there was an error, we will take care of it BUT .. "credits can take 6-8 weeks to show up on your bill"

This months bill came in and I they credited me the missing months rental promo.. the current rental promo and a 25.00 customer satisfaction credit for the problem as well as an apology.

GJ BELL CSR!

Thats better than I was expecting.

dirtyjeffer

Billing Errors Continue

feel free to put those comments in the positive feedback sticky...it is good to hear when problems are fixed right away.

ken0042

Billing Errors Continue

That is a good idea. I'm not sure of the legalities; but just to be safe make sure you let the other party know the call is being recorded.

aw124

Billing Errors Continue

Forth bill and still NO activation credit ($49.99) and NO online credit ($50).

Total of $99.99

Still being over charged $1 more for my Ultra Value Combo + HDTV.
    Billed $79 per month instead of $68 + $10 = $78 as per the programming guide.

Top it off, they added an extra $1 for Movie Entertainment Magazine which I never ask for.

Call 310-BELL , they can't assist me and got transfered to ONE BILL.

ONE BILL can't assist since they can't access the BEV info of the activation and online credit and now I have to talk to BEV directly.

ONE BILL offer to transfer me to BEV but I have giving up for the day after wasting another hour of my time with billing issues.

Will have to call BEV directly another day when my blood pressure return back to normal.

dirtyjeffer

Billing Errors Continue

are you trying to increase your post count, starchoice?

WestCDA

Billing Errors Continue

I received my latest bill yesterday, with no trace of the 60.00 worth of credits I am due from the 'Free HD Value Pack for 6 months' promotion of September 2005. This was for new subscribers purchasing an HD receiver (supposedly a 10.00 credit x 6 months to offset the cost of the HD value pack.

I called Bell again today, and this time was told that my file shows these credits have been submitted twice before and both times been refused. Never mind that I was never notified of this, even on the three previous calls talking to customer service. I was repeatedly told on previous calls I would see the credits on 'if not the next bill, then the one after'.

Today I was told the reason, and I had him repeat this because I couldn't believe what I was hearing, was because 'Bell has never had any promotions on purchased equipment - just rentals'. They're nothing if not creative, those people - I've had a different story every time I've called.

So the man is either flat out lying or just seriously misinformed - and told me I had to send them proof there was a promotion. Any out there have a hard copy or a link to evidence of this well advertised promotion (which I believe was in place for about 3 months). I bought the equipment at Best Buy on September 17 of 2005.

The 60.00 may not be worth all the aggravation this is causing - but I am still in a state of disbelief that this company would go to such lengths to avoid paying it - and continue to provide ongoing disinformation to their customers. Is this part of their CSR training?

BTW - this guy told me he didn't understand why I hadn't been told this before (in the previous 5 months), and he would be very upset about it - then told me there was nothing he could do.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information