Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Billing Errors Continue

After my call to them about my extra $210 of install charges, they assured me it would be taken care of in a week. Instead of fixing it, they called this morning telling me my account is 55 days in the rears, and they threatened to disconnect my service.

Had to get nasty, and then was put on hold for 10 minutes. Then I got the supervisor. Apparently a week ago there was a note on my account to credit it the $210, but there was no request in to actually apply the credit, so he claimed that he did, and the problem would be fixed in 6 weeks!!!!!!!

If it wasn't that I owened all the hardware, and they have the most HD service, they'd be gone...........

Getting my Bell bill gives me the same stress as seeing a Revenue Canada envolope in the mail!!!!

burden

Billing Errors Continue

Quick Question

Are the majority of the people here with billing issues getting a OneBill Statement or just an ExpressVu Statement ?

Just wondering if it is ExpressVu with the issue, or is it Ma Bell with the OneBill ?

Thalum

Billing Errors Continue

I signed up last fall, and have also yet to see the $10 credit. I tried the same thing as you, and got the same threats of disconnection etc, and didn;t want to risk a bad credit report as well. I can't believe these dirty *****. I am giving them the full 8 weeks (from when I *Last* called) then I may do something rash.

haystack

Billing Errors Continue

This month overcharged $7 called and got the $7 plus another $25 customer satisfaction credit.I think expressvu has the best billing system out there.

Oorakus

Billing Errors Continue

I just got my latest bill. A movie I rented was charged twice. Actually it showed 4 times, with a charge for two of them. Three were the same, and one was a different event ID.

I had ordered the event on the automated phone thing, so that it would automatically unlock on all 3 of my PVRs. The 4th entry though was not ordered by me.

I called, and they said it was 1:45 after the first one. I said I only ordered it once, and demanded a credit. After 5 minutes on hold they agreed to credit it.

Just a warning to check your bills...

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Billing Errors Continue

I ordered off Bell.ca to get a $50 rebate they had in March (it did say 6 to 8 weeks, so I have to keep my eyes peeled to make sure they don't "forget" that one too).

dirtyjeffer

Billing Errors Continue

the executive team is a dedicated team that handles complaints...they try and get issues resolved as quickly as possible to make the customer happy...i never said it was the customers fault...i am simply stating that the more people that call in to get the problems fixed, the more they (the higher ups at bell) realize that the issue is/should be a priority to fix and aren't a "one off" problem...i am trying to help in here, so quick trying to turn my words around.

haystack

Billing Errors Continue

Why can't you face the truth, its no big deal,expressvu billing is f***ed up.
    Here is why you should not call the executive office.
    Just like you, they did not give me the $5 bundle discount for 4 months.I called in Jan and the customer service gave me a $25 credit.They did not fix anything they just put in a credit .Yesterday I phoned in for my $5 monthly bundle credit for this months bill and customer service gave me another $26 credit for 5 months but I don't think they fixed my account, hopefully when I call in next month because they did not give me the bundle credit ,they will give me $30 credit for 6 months.The bills never say what the credit is for so I say it was for something else.In the early months of my 2 year contract I would call ex office and get a fix in 6 to 8 weeks but found a better way to deal with expressvu.Too bad I only got 7 months to go.I hope the new contracts are serviced just as bad as this one.
    I'm not trying to turn your words around I think the system works fine.
    BEV gives good credits.

orion456

Billing Errors Continue

YAY, I FINALLY got my $40 credit I have been waiting for since FEBRUARY. They added in $20 for my trouble... I would have rather avoided the errors and frustration in the first place.

BOO, they claim they didn't receive my payment. Strange because my bank confirms sending electronic payment a week before the new billing date. And by strange chance "my previous balance" has suddenly increased by $3. An interest charge no doubt.

Now the question! Should I pay the new bill which includes my supposedly non-payment? Or should I subtract the already paid amount? If I do the later, they will start charging me interest and knowing Bell that will take another 8 months to clear up this first error and subsequent months to clear up the interest charges.

I am beginning to HATE dealing with these people. Thank god they don't have my phone or internet bill as well.

HDTV101

Billing Errors Continue

Just tell them you want it fixed now and not in 6 weeks but right now! Don't let them tell you what there going to do and that it's going to take 6 weeks that I know will turn into 6 months... give them an ultimatum... tell them you give them 2 weeks to fix the problem or your going to fix 'them' in front of a Court Judge. Tell them you've successfully sued other companies before and 'like' to sue for the satisfaction of winning.

If they don't listen to you then file a case... they will then get served and will have only 20 days to file a defense... if any. Most likely they will not want to go to Court and you will have some big wig from Bell call you up and try to make peace.

http://www.attorneygeneral.jus.gov.o...cg_7_01_7A.pdf

If for some reason the're too stupid to file a defense within 20 days... you can ask the Court for a default judgment... this means that you've won even if it didn't go to trial.

It's a good idea to record your phone calls with Bell as evidence to support your case. If they are saying on the phone you're owed the money and there not giving it to you this will for sure cook them in Court.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information