Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    jpettit

Billing Errors Continue

wow...i thought i was all alone in my struggles with Bell and the monthly billing! ...then i came across this thread.

reading some of these posts is like deja vu. i have been attempting to get Bell to fix my bill for the last 5 months. They have been billing me every other month for the $2 magazine (every other month i get a $2 credit), plus charging me $25 for my 9200 (without the $10 credit). it's the same story as everyone else...i call each month and complain...they tell me they submitted the request for credit and it will take 6-8 weeks for it to be reviewed, credited, and my bill changed!

it's gotten to the point where i'm now thinking that i might just cancel the whole thing.

starchoice

Billing Errors Continue

??? It's called staff training!

dirtyjeffer

Billing Errors Continue

a note to new customers: if you don't specify monthly billing, it will default to two months at a time...i don't know why, but it does.

ranjy

Billing Errors Continue

Happy to say that my bill has FINALLY been credited the $100 I was owed!

backbones

Billing Errors Continue

Bell is full of excuses.

I signed up over the internet in October. I was entitled to $340 worth of credits. To date I have received only $50.

They were sending me correspondence in French, so being English speaking, I kindly asked them to send me my bills in English. (This by the way took 2 phone calls). For some stupid reason, the language change required my account number to change.

I was told today that because of this changed account number I haven't been receiving the rest of my credits!!!!

Besides charging me TWICE last billing period, they've topped off they're charging me for ExpressVu Magazine when it's supposed to be free.

This sucks.

Hfx_Vu Watcher

Billing Errors Continue

I had a billing problem like most others in this thread. Moved last Sept, and all of a sudden in Nov had a $50 install charge. Called and I didnt get two words out of my mouth before the CSR assured me a mistake and would be reversed. 6 months and I call every bill because not only has it not been reversed but is collecting interest. I confirm with them and only pay what I should be. Finally read some other threads here and email the Exec Office on Saturday. Today is Monday, and I had a call back, was provided a name and phone number, assured charge is reversed, apologies, etc. Will see next bill, but Exec Office sounded like it had its act together. Rep was polite, apologetic, etc.
    Service, etc. is good with Bell, but OMG their Customer Service is horrendous!

starchoice

Billing Errors Continue

I sympathize with anyone having Bell billing issues. My main issue is that they charged me for a System Access Fee for an advance period when I was no longer subscribed. Billing date is the fourth. Cancellation date was the sixth. I received my regular bill in November, another bill in December and a third bill effective the cancellation date. The last bill provided programming credits but not for the System Access Fee. Numerous e-mails later, they still claim they are right! While they have instituted a 30 day notice period, you don't get the final bill issued until cancellation date. They expect you to pay all the bills prior to that date even if it was for advance billing for non-subscribed periods. However, they have a policy which says they don't issue refunds if under $10.00. Are they crazy?

I didn't pay my bill for November because it included charges for a non-subscribed period. Doesn't a person have a right to a final bill. Since I didn't pay, they charged me interest.

I decided to call. CSR spoke with a heavy accent. He had all my account information there yet he was asking me for my account numebr and spelling of name, etc. When I asked why, he spoke to me like I was an idiot saying that he's requesting a credit like I know the procedure.

Anyways, he did tell me that he has no authority to issue credits or refunds. He completes a form and sends it to head office. I can expect an answer in 4 - 6 weeks!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Billing Errors Continue

Got my bill yesterday, they still haven't corrected the $210 they overcharged me with. But they did add $25 administration charge to deal with my overdue account, plus a threat that they will charge me $50 disconnection fee and send me to a collection agency!?!!?!?!

Again I ask, why do they wonder why people steal their service? You get treated like a criminal when you pay!!!!

So, filed a complaint with the CRTC, and one to Bell through their website. With a memo at the bottom stating if my account goes to collection, I'll sue for harassment. This is getting rediculous!!!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Billing Errors Continue

I'm in the same boat now..
    I signed up for Bev in December during the promotion that included free rental of 4 4100's for 24 Months. Since the first bill, I have been charged $10/month with no credit to offset it. My Wife called immediatly was given the same song and dance about the billing system and was assured the problem would be fixed. 2nd Billing..another $10 and no credits..3rd Billing same deal so now we are tracking $30.00 worth of credits. When we called on this again, the Customer Rep said it would take 3 - 4 weeks for the credits to work it's way into the system. That same rep also gave us another credit which basically covered one month of programming which I feel was generous.
    Now I'm just waiting to see this month's bill so I can track more "phantom" credits. What a fiasco based on everything I've read here.

Vuuser

Billing Errors Continue

aw124

40 + 27 + 1 = 68 (which is the price mentioned for the ultra value package). now that $2 charge of the bell TV magazine should be included in the charge, but with Exvu billing system, ur account needs to be tagged for having that credit applied automatically, and i can bet the code for it is not on the account. so just CALL CS and ask to have the appropriate magazine code added and you should be fine. u will still notice an entry of the belltv mag charge of $2 on the bill, but under the credits and adjs u will have the $2 credited.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information