Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Nemnoch

Billing Errors Continue

if you paid it to your express-vu account rather than the one bill account number it won't show on your statement until the following month. it has to be transfered from the legacy billing system to the new one bill platform.

It will be there though and you won't be charged late fees either.

Nem, who is filling holes

manyoo99

Billing Errors Continue

Trust me as much as I hate ExpressVu, the credit should come through....you might have to call in another couple of times. I went through the same mess for 12 full months...but once I got executive attention, I had to wait 1 billing cycle to get it cleared.

Problem is that the same level of attention/service needs to be provided by the Customer Care reps...the issues here are not just Staff Training but also Management will. And they do not have to look too hard for this...310-BELL/310-SURF is an example of much better customer care (I didn't mention *C here ;-) )

haystack

Billing Errors Continue

foxfan I will look for your post here in July saying I did not get my efin credits yet.

workforbell

Billing Errors Continue

DJ, we both know this issue is huge and really hurting us.

To all, when you call the call center notes are put on your account and and the process starts to rid your account of the problem. The change has to be done manually, there is one person doing all the changes and this takes lots of time, (DJ if you work in ONT you should speak up and help get more people working on this issue). I am 5 degrees away from this issue so I have no control on the fix, and Bell should be doing a better job fixing it.

It is not a scam, or something Bell did to get your money, it was a computer error that was not detected untill Bills started hitting houses. I am honestly sorry that customers have had to deal with this on thier end.

FuzzyQball

Billing Errors Continue

I suspect there is some computer glitch that removed the credits from a whole bunch of subscribers. I wonder how many have not even noticed the problem. Sometimes I wonder if Bell is just trying to generate a little more revenue!

haystack

Billing Errors Continue

You will be charged late fees but they will take them off when you phone to complain (Been there done that)

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Billing Errors Continue

I got a response back from the CRC, who also sent my complaint to Bell.

Here's an exert:
    The CRTC does not regulate the day-to-day operations of cable and satellite distributors, including equipment and marketing. However, in response to initiatives by the CRTC, Canada's digital competitors (DTH and MDS providers) have submitted a set of Digital Competitive Service Standards that represent their formal commitment to a high level of customer service. The Standards represent an expected minimum comfort level that customers can expect to receive. Here is a link: http://www.crtc.gc.ca/Broadcast/eng/digital.htm#top

Funny thing, is if you check the link, and scroll down a bit:
    B. Basic Commitment
    The Digital Competitors commit to provide each of their customers with:

High quality satellite or multipoint distribution systems signals to the customer

The_Grudge

Billing Errors Continue

Once I have 3 hours to sit on the phone I'll get right on that.

Bell. Making it difficult.

dirtyjeffer

Billing Errors Continue

the 6100 is only supposed to be $10 per month, so that is a big mistake...i would suggest visiting your local bell world store and see if one of the managers can escalate your issue with their support team.

ken0042

Billing Errors Continue

I think in some cases I've heard that a recording can only be used in court if both parties are aware they are being recorded. Otherwise a warrant is required.

That's what I meant by telling the person to mention on the phone that the call is being recorded.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information