Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Expressvu price increase

Sooo, this would mean ANY change to your programming will result in price increases across the board. Holy cow, if this is true, it would mean major price increases for anyone with a lot of theme packs.

wpooh888

Expressvu price increase

Just received a letter from Bell regarding the above mentioned price increases. Everything the OP mentions is true.

Nemnoch

Expressvu price increase

Perhaps it would be a good idea to cahnge teh title to rumour for now, until this information can be confirmed?

nem, who thinks there are a lot of people jumping the gun

North_of_Calgary

Expressvu price increase

I'm still hanging on with an old Ultimate-7 plus movies plus HD. I've received no notification (to date) of a price rate increase or any notification that I must move to the new packages by Jan 2006 or any other date. And I had no problems activating my 9200 under this package.

So I'm just hoping to ride it out as is for as long as possible!

7candan

Expressvu price increase

Do what I did ,tell them to get stuffed,and put up a tower and good antenna. This tv stuff is way tooo much for junk. My 2 cents.

dirtyjeffer

Expressvu price increase

they should have all that...DirectTV alone has something like 14 million customers...that is almost half the population of canada...when you get that much money to play with, you can do lots of things with it...if BEV had 14 million people, paying an average of $50 per month, we would have everything the US has (well, as long as the CRTC approved it, of course).

WpgDan

Expressvu price increase

I am not happy about increase's as well but it seems that every service is going up, on a side note I did not see the Nfl Network in that new PDF, does anyone know were it will put in the themes ? As I want to make sure I have that package before September 30th so I will not be nailed with the increase till Jan.

FortMacDude

Expressvu price increase

I really shake my head at the geniuses in Bell's marketing Department....

Most newbie customers will pick up programming pamphlets of starchoice and Expressvu..

They'll see the $4.99/Theme from Starchoice...then see the $8/Theme from Expressvu.

They'll also see more variety in *C packages (bronze,silver,gold,platinum,ultimate etc) Vs the limited 4 new packages (Extra Value, Max Value, HDTV, Ultra) from Bell.

Before even reading the fine print...Joe 6 Pack is gonna say..."Hell Bertha..Them *C folks got cheaper prices and we don't gotta sign no contract!"........result...New *C customer !

Way to go Bell

P.S.
    Ironic that *C changed their theme prices to match Bell..then Bell increases theres.

ken0042

Expressvu price increase

Did anybody save a copy of the PDF they had up there Wednesday?

lukinater

Expressvu price increase

Follow up....

How Will Customers be notified?

Letters will be as of September 1st 2005 to all of the existing Digital Standared subscribers informing them of the new pricing structure effective September 30th, 2005 as well as how it will impact them.

Customers on a term will be sent letters notifying them that a price increase is going to occur, however they are protected for the duration of their term unless they make any changes to their current programming selection.

When term contracts are coming to end, these customers will be reminded of the price increase 60 days in advance of the increase via a Bill Statement message.

Customers not on a term contract will be sent letters notifying them that a price increase is going to occur, however they are protected until January 1, 2006 unless they make any changes to their current programming selection.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information