Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    HammerJoe

Expressvu price increase

Wow, thats an hefty increase from $5 to $8 for themes.

They really better realign their themes and put alot more channels into them.

It's funny now that piracy is closed they come out with these increases... way to go attract new paying customers Bell...

denben73

Expressvu price increase

I saved a copy to my ISP webspace.

http://www.nt.net/denben/bev-brochure-0905.pdf

Altaman

Expressvu price increase

If this increase is true, then this is the second increase in less than a year. When they went to the new packages last fall, there was a price increase (unless you did not want much programming). Now this! BEV is raping their customers plain and simple. We need real competition in this country, we pay our $$ only to get simsubbed and can't get the channels we want (HdNet, HBo, etc).

Alt

ken0042

Expressvu price increase

One thing that just dawned on me- right now I have a $45 package with HD. My price will go up by $2- no big deal.

But I was thinking of upgrading to the "buy 8 themes, get 3 free" deal. Now, I don't see anything in the new packages that indicates my bill won't be going up by $17.

Am I reading this right?

Senk

Expressvu price increase

I spoke to a Bell CSR last week and he had no idea where it would be going.
    Pretty sad but par for Bell customer service.

jameslam

Expressvu price increase

Thanks Deben73 for the link.

So as a new sub, say I'll be paying $45 for the extra value combo now until dec. 31, 20005 and $47 afterwards.

And if I want to watch movie during the holidays, I can go to the ultra value combo for $68, I can jump between these combos as I see fit without being penalised. Well, I can live with that.

dm_4u

Expressvu price increase

I wonder what happens to the Grandfathered group that still has the old themes...

dirtyjeffer

Expressvu price increase

ken, they also have an HDTV package.

SuperCM

Expressvu price increase

What ever happened to Bell's "Making It Simple" slogan? The recent changes to Mobility and now ExpressVu seem to be going in the opposite direction.

ken0042

Expressvu price increase

I received the info in the mail today as well, so I have taken the word "Rumour" out of the subject line.

Before anybody panics:

- Most of us will be having our bill go up by only $2! Remember how we all complained that this new price structure helped low end subs, but did nothing for us higer end subs? Well, the price increase mostly affects the lower end subs; people with fewer than 5 theme packs. If you have 5 or more theme packs, you will only see a $2 price increase. For me, this is only a 4% increase.

- In the letter I got from Bell, the price takes effect for new subs on September 30th; current subs it takes effect December 31st. Unless of course you make changes after September 30th.

The whole programming pdf can be found at http://www.bell.ca/media/en/all_regi...ions/price.pdf

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information