me an my fiance an our best friend moved out an then we got a 4th person to move in well we all went sat down an signed the contract! well he couldnt handle liveing there cuz he lost his job an guess he didnt like how we were starting to get pissed when he would come home a crazy hrs leave the tv on all night an keep us up or wake us up an he never clened up after hisself he was lazy an i guess he just couldnt grow up an when i told him that he was a baby about it! then he just stoped comeing home witch was fine with me lol. but he sighned a contract for a year an our land lord is sueing him an he got a subpeana in the mail
thanks to everyone who is giveing me answer to my ? cuz the 4th room mate will most likey not show up for his date an me an my fiance were gunna go to the court date but desided not to cuz we dont have to b there! an i kinda fiqured he would end up with a warrent for his arrest just wasnt sure so he's scred lol.... an i think it's funny he thought he was f' in us over by leave but we all knew in the long run he would b the one payin for it lol..