Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Lynn Bryson talk "Rock 'n' Roll and the Occult" from early '80's, available online?

I attended the Lynn Bryson fireside and concert somewhere around 1983, and I would like to hear his talk again. He had some very interesting things to say about backmasking, astral projection, and Dungeons & Dragons, among other controversial topics. Google search yields several references to this recording, but I cannot find any source for it in MP3 or other electronic form. If you have this cassette or know of an online source for this material, please respond. Thanks!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This type of thing can be very entertaining. I miss the evil messages in rock music shows from the 80s. Your best bet with this one is to try and contact any sort of ministry that Lynn Bryson is currently involved with.

No one will have it because Lynn Bryson was proven to be talking complete garbage.

Wow dude... wow. If you want to learn about the occult learn the TRUTH. It is older then D&D, Rock music, BAckmasking, etc. This Bryson is probablt a hateful follower of Christ who wants to make the Occult out to be evil by spreading lies about it. Research it on your own. Aliester Crowley is always a good place to start... unless you are too scared and closed minded to seek truth.

The great captainhook

Re: Lynn Bryson talk "Rock 'n' Roll and the Occult" from early '80's, available online?

Are you still interested in the getting the mp3 files? Ironically enough I have just what you're looking for. Let me know and I can get it to you. Just reply here so I know you're still interested and I'll get ahold of you.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Lynn Bryson talk "Rock 'n' Roll and the Occult" from early '80's, available online?

Hello i would love if you can send me some talks by lynn bryson i found this in a google search if you can please help that would be great!

Unregistered

Check2 Me too :)

I would like this as well. If you still check this. Email me at [email protected]. Thanks so much!

Unregistered
    Me too please! [email protected]

Unregistered

Yes, Please!

Hey, I've got broken fragments of this fireside, but I'd love the entire talk if you have it. You can send it to me at [email protected].
    Cheers!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information