Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Juno's Top 100

planet news
    planet news
's Avatar

Juno's Top 100

"Never read any book that is not a year old." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

You shouldn't include Eclipse just for the reason that it came out so recently. You haven't even seen it twice yet probably (I don't know, maybe cuz it's Twilight). You haven't let it sink in. You haven't compared it against other films maybe not in the Twilight series... Same thing with Inception. It's been out 2 weeks. I've seen it twice already and the 2nd time definitely suffered. However, my 2nd viewing of TDK in theaters was nearly as awesome as the first time, hence the better film.

Juno MacGuff
    Juno MacGuff
's Avatar

Juno's Top 100

I have seen Eclipse not once, not twice, but three times and each time I find something new to enjoy. Like I said this film had the most action of the three released wich made it much more exciting for me.

As for Inception I have only seen it once and plan on seeing it a second time soon as it was a lot to take in. As you probably noticed I am a big Ellen Page fan so seeing her in a role like the one see has in Inception and really nailing it makes me excited for her upcoming career.

Concerning the Dark Knight this was a film I did not enjoy very much at all with the exception of Heath Ledger as the Joker. His character was so anticipated it kinda took the focus off the other parts of the movie and to him. I have also seem TDK two times and I cannot agree with you it still did nothing for me.

TheGirlWhoHadAllTheLuck_
    TheGirlWhoHadAllTheLuck_
's Avatar

Juno's Top 100

The books are pretty bad but then Robert Pattinson irritates me as Edward (Edward and Jacob make a lovely couple, I think). I'm glad they got rid of the paedophilic...I mean 'imprinting' relationship between Quil and Claire. Unfortunate that their names together sound a lot like Clare Quilty...the rival paedophile in Lolita.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information