Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Juno's Top 100

rauldc14
    rauldc14
's Avatar

Juno's Top 100

I agree. 4.5/5's aren't a bad thing. Or score it out of 10. Kind of weird that we only have 4 top 100 films in common. But I haven't seen a lot from your list and I'm nearly certain you haven't seen a good chunk of mine.

will.15
    will.15
's Avatar

Juno's Top 100

Here is a Western you would like.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2OdPDEG6aQ&feature=related[/youtube]

And this.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAT6mikldxg&NR=1[/youtube]

TheUsualSuspect
    TheUsualSuspect
's Avatar

Juno's Top 100

You prefer their pants?

Juno MacGuff
    Juno MacGuff
's Avatar

Juno's Top 100

#90: Fools Rush In 4/5 stars~ Matthew Perry and Salma Hayak put on a great romantic comedy.

#89: The Sweetest Thing 4/5 stars ~ Very funny film and a great funny performances by Cameron Diaz, Christina Applegate, and Selma Blair.

#88: Vision Quest 4/5 stars~ early Matthew Modine movie about his quest for love and for a championship of wrestling.

#87: Hot Pursuit 4/5 stars~ another of the great 1980's John Cusack movies.

#86: Shop Girl 4/5 stars~ great story written by Steve Martin who also stars in this film with Clare Danes and Jason Schwartzmann.

#85: Little Darlings 4/5 stars~ the story of two camp girls and who will lose there virginity first. Tatum O'Neal and Kristy MacNicol star.

#84: The Ugly Truth 4/5 stars~ The comedy between Katherine Heigl and Gerard Butler is outstanding.

#83: She's The One 4/5 stars~ Two brothers going after one girl. A very good cast in Cameron Diaz, Jennifer Aniston, and Edward Burns

#82: Forgetting Sara Marshall 4/5 stars~ a very funny movie with a lot of romantic tones.

#81: Less Than Zero 4/5 stars~ a drug related film with a fantastic performance by Robert Downey Jr.

honeykid
    honeykid
's Avatar

Juno's Top 100

I don't think he's saying "ignore" just "start elsewhere". TBH, I'd give the same advice though, for Juno, I'd think about starting with something like The Quick And The Dead or Bad Girls. Actually, everyone should watch Bad Girls. If that was one of the choices, I'd pick it.

Juno MacGuff
    Juno MacGuff
's Avatar

Juno's Top 100

You must remember that I am a 16 year old girl who likes chick flicks and teen movies for the most part. Those movies aren't usually on the top of a guys lists.

mark f
    mark f
's Avatar

Juno's Top 100

No, "Ants in The Plants"...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-v_fVyOtfo[/youtube]

Brodinski
    Brodinski
's Avatar

Juno's Top 100

Nice to see you've put an effort into making this, but it would be even nicer if you elaborated your choices a bit

Juno's Top 100

I wonder why . . .

Juno MacGuff
    Juno MacGuff
's Avatar

Juno's Top 100

#80: Class 4/5 stars~ an early performance of Rob Lowe and Andrew McCarthy in this story of two roomates and one Mom who is having an affair with one.

#79: Youth In Revolt 4/5 stars~will the guy lose his virginity to his dream girl. Michael Cera and Portia Doubleday star.

#78: Overboard 4/5 stars~ Hilarious comedy and great acting by Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell.

#77: 500 Days Of Summer 4/5 stars~ a women who doesn't believe true love exists and the guy who falls for her.

#76: Gross Anatomy 4/5 stars~ two Medical Students come together and fall in love.

#75: Mouth to Mouth 4/5 stars~ the story of a group of street people who run sort of a cult gathering. Star Ellen Page is fantastic in it.

#74: Garden State 4/5 stars~ Zach Braff & Natalie Portman are fantastic together in this film.

#73: It Could Happen To You 4/5 stars~ Winning the lottery and then giving half the ticket to a Waitress who he has only met once. Great romantic movie.

#72: Smart People 4/5 stars~ A family learns that it takes more than just being super smart to learn to live and care for one another. Randy Quaid, Ellen Page, Thomas Hayden Church and Sarah Jessica Parker are brilliant in this film.

#71: When Harry Met Sally 4/5 stars~One of the classic romantic films of all times. Meg Ryan and Billy Crystal star.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information