Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Juno's Top 100

Juno MacGuff
    Juno MacGuff
's Avatar

Juno's Top 100

I have watched Bad Girls with Drew Barrymore, Andie Macdowell, Mary Stuart Masterson and Madeline Stowe and I liked it. I have also seen the Young Guns movies with Emilio Estevez.

Juno MacGuff
    Juno MacGuff
's Avatar

Juno's Top 100

#70: Good Will Hunting 4/5 stars~ great performances by Matt Damon, Robin Williams, and Minnie Driver. Also a story that is easily to get into.

#69: Mystic Pizza 4/5 stars~ 3 young girls who work in a pizza shop try and find love in thereown way. They realize that it is harder than it seems.

#68: Wedding Crashers 4/5 stars~ Hilarious film about two guys going from one wedding to another until they find they are falling for two of the women.

#67: Can't Buy Me Love 4/5 stars~ One nerdy guy(Dempsey) tries to buy a cheerleader to date him. He realizes that getting the cheerleader can get him in with the cool crowd until the story is broken.

#66: Stripes 4/5 stars~ Bill Murray is absolutely hilarious in this film.

#65: Risky Business 4/5 stars~ One of the best Tom Cruise scenes dancing in his underwear.

#64: Empire Records 4/5 stars~ This movie has become a cult film with a great cast and a great soundtrack.

#63: Nine Months 4/5 stars~ A hilarious movie with Robin Williams, Hugh Grant, Tom Arnold, Julianne Moore, and Joan Cusack.

#62: Better Off Dead 4/5 stars~ another great 1980's John Cusack film.

#61: Adventureland 4/5 stars~ great movie based on a guy who is trying to raise some money for college and ends up at a Carnival and meets a girl who he falls for.

mark f
    mark f
's Avatar

Juno's Top 100

OK, but you could still try to differentiate between your 100 movies, and some might rise and some might sink (between 4, 4.5 and 5.) The other thing is that if you watch more of the lists and ALL the movies in the polls, your life willl be enriched cinematically.

mistique
    mistique
's Avatar

Juno's Top 100

I wanna watch it, even though it seems to get only bad reviews, but I've never seen the dvd here in Denmark

Juno MacGuff
    Juno MacGuff
's Avatar

Juno's Top 100

I am not completed this yet. After it is all done there will be a list of 100 films mostly from the 80's, 90's and 2000's.

Juno MacGuff
    Juno MacGuff
's Avatar

Juno's Top 100

I can rate the movies whatever rating I want. If I wanted to rate my entire top 100 movies 5 stars out of 5 or a perfect scoring than I would. I certainly would not rate a movie in my top 100 lower than a 3 star out of 5 stars because if it is in my top 100 than I must have enjoyed the movie somewhat.

Concerning the movies from the polls I will try to watch them and I also enjoy reading the reviews and remarks from the other mofoers here because they do have way more experience with older films than myself. That is why I enjoy this site more than any other reason.

rauldc14
    rauldc14
's Avatar

Juno's Top 100

ahhh.......the sarcasm. I don't mean to ignore. Obviously she isn't a fan of the genre though. TGTBATU and Unforgiven were the starting places suggested to me from the Western Genre though.

Juno MacGuff
    Juno MacGuff
's Avatar

Juno's Top 100

#60: While You Were Sleeping 4/5 stars~ great story where a young womenwho pretends to be a guy in a comas fiance to her family, but there is one person in the family who finds out.

#59: I am Sam 4/5 stars~ Sean Penn, Michelle Pheiffer, andDakota Fanning put on a great performance.

#58: My Best Friends Wedding 4/5 stars~ Hilarious movie with a fantastic cast. Roberts, Mulroney,Diaz, and Everett a great together on screen.

#57: Sweet November 4/5 stars~ The best performance in my opinion for Keenu Reeves as he becomes romantically involved with Charlize Theron for just one month before she has to move on. Also a great ending in this film.

#56: Pretty Woman 4/5 stars~ Julia Roberts and Richard Gere put on a great performance.

#55: My Sister's Keeper 4/5 stars~ A sad story, but also a story of a family that comes together. Abigail Breslin is brilliant.

#54: Mr. Holland's Opus 4/5 stars~ great story with great music. Dreyfuss is amazing.

#53: Sixteen Candles 4/5 stars~ one of the 1st brat pack movies with Molly Ringwald and Anothy Michael Hall. This film has a lot of funny parts.

#52: Jerry Macguire 4/5 stars~ One of the best lines ever in a movie, "Show Me The Money". Also a fantastic performance by Cuba Gooding Jr.

#51: Edward Scissorhands 4/5 stars~ Johnny Depp is amazing and he has made a living in these type of roles. This is the one that started it all.

honeykid
    honeykid
's Avatar

Juno's Top 100

I've not. Not that will surprise many here.

Honestly, I think anyone of voting age who saw this thinking it would be good, should have their right to vote taken away. Obviously, this doesn't apply to Juno, here, so she's more than welcome to love it.

Juno MacGuff
    Juno MacGuff
's Avatar

Juno's Top 100

Half way there to my top 100. this is tough.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information